Reviews for Voices of D6
TheGamesGuy chapter 4 . 1/10
Brilliant absolutely wonderful I wish there were more metro 2033 fanfics like this. my hat is off to you
JakeShades chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
A promising start. I would say that when the Rangers enter D6 for the first time would be a better start, Miller is even checking his journal at the beginning of that level. However, if you are going for the entire prologue/epilogue thing that Silence was then I can understand why you have your story at the end of the game. Your language is better in this story than Silence in terms of grammar and spelling (yeah I'm a prick on that, get used to it) so congratulations for that. The characters are so far well written and you certainly captured Anna's character perfectly. I'm excited to see how Artyom will be like. We have some ideas of his personality from his narrations from 2033 and LL but a lot is up to the player, I'm very interested in seeing how that will turn out. As a wise man once said: "The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step," and you made those first few steps perfectly.
AgentBSmith chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
The sequel to an awesome fic, gets an awesome next installment, I hope that this gets continued because it feels like a really good epilogue to Metro 2033.
-B
sleepycrawler1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
And they did cause they had it going in last light if you know what I mean ;) ;)
Vault kid chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Good story
MEleeSmasher chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I wonder if he will come with Artyom when he rescues the Dark One.

Please be the good ending and please, for the love of GOD, let Artyom talk.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 5/28/2013