Reviews for High School of the Dead: Black Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Word for word plagiarism from Stone Kiss by Faye Kellerman
Mister Vault 101 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Well, having just finished this entire story in my free time, I have to say that the first few chapters are confusing. The lack of a deeper plot was somewhat disappointing to me, as I was somewhat curious about the Kaufman fellow and that Jonathan character, among other things.

It's a little odd that I live in a city called Uniontown that's south of a city with a "Golden Triangle" and three rivers, which happens to be Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, though I know of no gazebos here in my UT. The two wouldn't happen to be the cities in the story, would they?

Despite my issues, I did enjoy the story, fine sir.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
wow, still as good as ever! oh, and, how have ya been? ya don't need to answer
sweety sakura chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Ooo! You make the scenes just as creepy as they did in the anime! Good job!
sweety sakura chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I like the story setup! Very intriguing. Besides the few cases of redundancy, it's really great :)
The 1 and only Shecon chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
WOW,THIS SOUNDS...E.P.I.C.
The 1 and only Shecon chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Hmm,seems interesting
Pearlene Nishimori chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love it! I remember watching HOTD, it was a nice anime! :D I like your story
Alaer chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I like this! I cant wait after I will finish reading this story. Thought it will take me some time thanks to work, so dont you even DARE to erase this before I know the ending! xD
Livandra chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I totally love this! LMAO!
MidnightCrush chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it! Awesome first chapter! It really sets the mood!
JNaegi chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Zombie appocolypse motif? I'll go with it! Let's see this threw and I say continue with it!
Livandra chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I looooooovvvvw this chapter and this story!
Helltanz98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'd said I'd review, though this is a bit later than I'd expected. In general for chapter 1 let me just say (and I haven't read the successive chapters yet) this reads more like a prologue, and rather short but from word to chapter I can guess
You're at at roughly 23k/24 chapters. I'm not saying every chapter needs to be 10k, but chapter 1 is very dialogue heavy, which for this chapter works. I'd include a time stamp at the end such as 'all of this only took x minutes' or whatever, but thats just a suggestion. Beyond that there are some minor word choice issues, but I consider that secondary its not bad as a prologue.
LadyofPixieCastle chapter 24 . 8/18/2013