Reviews for Of Love, Syringes and Gang Symbols
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love this!It was so cute and made my huddy feels just...I seriously thought that there would be something about their breakup on here and I'm so happy there wasn't!Keep on writing,you're amazing at it!
Lorna chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
LOVE IT! Hoping for another chapter!...pretty please?
linda12344 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Vry good and enjoyed reading.
Little Greg chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful, beautiful fic. Thank you so much. I won't ask you to write another*, but I am very happy this got stuck in your head, and that you decided to share with us.

*unless you want to :)
xx chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was awesome.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aww, this was an awesome treat for us, #Huddy lovers... You did a job in writing a sort of AU plot where House and Cuddy got their happy ending together and this just put a smile on my face. Thanks for this. I hope, you'll write Huddy stories in the future... :)
Alex chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wonderfully written and I love every single thing you touched on!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMGGGGGG YOU ARE AMAZING!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really loved this, the way everything unfolded and came full circle. It was excellent with a great payoff. Thank you for sharing! :)
Abby chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very good story.
Kara chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What a great story! It was compelling and different and engaged me from start to finish. You are a gifted writer! Plus, you have a pretty awesome name! Keep it up.

Kara (skieathuddyrepeat)
bladesmum chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved it any chance of a follow up?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great work!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Superb story, good narrative device, well-written, well-characterized, and witty.
mirrorballsymphony chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant x(insert-number-here). Cynicism and wit in plentiful amounts - I am proud of you, young grasshopper.

I love how, despite House and Cuddy being a couple, you still inserted Wilson, not that you've got a minor obsession or anything. Though, mind you, with Carrot and Angua I can't talk...

Here you go, you got a review, and it's probably the maddest one ever :D don't tell me I never give you anything...