Reviews for Everything Is Her Fault
MellarkandArt chapter 2 . 7/28/2019
AHHHH THIS GUY IS SUCH A JERK
Not to say I didn’t enjoy reading this! Lol, thank you for writing!
MellarkandArt chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
What. An. Ass. XD
airenjane93 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed this story a lot :-)
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Once again, MM has put on her waders, grabbed a Mag light, and trudged where few would dare. Most of us are so squicked out by Will Pope we wouldn't have the guts to crawl into his head, but you do. Brenda Leigh Johnson, our heroin, has to get inside profoundly dark psyches to find out the truth, and here, you have followed in her footsteps. This story illustrates what a stunted, egotistical bastard Will Pope is, and how he moves people in his life around him like pieces on a chessboard, but Brenda turned out to a Queen with moves of her own (accompanied by her knight, Fritz).
This story may not have garnered many reviews, but remember this: if people throughout history only wrote books on popular topics, there would be no such thing as bookburnings. Sometimes, a story just needs to be told, like this one. And you told it so well. Keep spelunking, MM, and bring us those stories no one else will.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I thought it was a good story from Wills point of view. However, I'm a Brenda/fritz girl so if they aren't getting together anytime soon I probably won't continue to read the story. I only read this one to see if fritz would be in it..

It was a good story though, just not my cup of tea..