Reviews for Memento Mori
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was another great coda - you do a great job writing Danny's inner thoughts and his interactions with Steve!
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good little one-shot! I just watched the epi today and my face was pretty much 0_0 the entire time lol.
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great fic!
shirik40 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
that was brilliant!
smily123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wonderful! I could hear Dannos voice while reading it :-)
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was fantastic in every sense. It was well written, well balanced and importantly in character! Thank you so much for writing and sharing :)

Tara x0x
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really like this. Danny's thoughts, and then the conversation where he doesn't even admit he cared. They are just a good team.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The banter between Steve and Danny at the end was very good.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great story.
rheadoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
great!
Lacey21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I absolutely loved this! You have an amazing talent of nailing these characters on the head. Well done :)
Sunny70 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved this! Absolutely beautifully written! I really liked the episode but always felt they didn't deal with the deep feelings caused by Steve's accident. We got a peek on how Lori felt, but seeing the look on Danny's face when he walked by Steve's gurney and hearing the little exchange "Hey, you ok? - Ya, I'm good" spoke volumes.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Thank you for writing this. The episode needed quite a bit more to make it satisfying and I hope it was only time constraints that keep it from being so. This is wondefully written with a very good grasp of Danny's inner thoughts regarding Steve. Loved the title. Very apt.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Keep it up. Love the show but the ending to to the real epi was a real letdown
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
loved it! you really have the characters (esp danny) down pat. poor danny, always the conscientious, caring and SANE one...i hope steve appreciates all that his partner goes through for him. :)