Reviews for Bedtime Stories - Always and Forever
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 4/14
Thank you for this lovely story.
I'm so sorry for Neal, and Elizabeth, and Peter.
I hope they could find something that could ease all three if them. I hope June could helpM
BeautyUnderneath chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I have just read your story and your author's note. This was so sweet and I really love that this was dedicated to the teachers and the kids. Thank you so much for writing this, and good luck with your next stories.
ZazouloveMatt chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Hello,

I've follow your words :)

It's a very good fanfiction, a tragedy sure, but a happy end.
I'm not always a fan with Neal Young and Peter & El like the mother and the father, but here, I like it.

Good job ;)
ladymississippi08 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Such a beautiful and wonderful story! Thank you for this lovely, heartfelt gift of words and compasion.
lovencis chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I loved your story! Thank you! I have really enjoyed your series. U have such a wonderful way of visualization.
govgal chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It is a indeed a touching tribute.
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Truly a sweet story.

JeanneZ84
Midlo chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Fantastic. Thank you.
Mixky chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh dear, it's so lovely by you.
One mounth ago i lost my sensei. I'm in so great pain, like little Neal. And i'm already grow up. It's a big thing to digest. And even if i'm a grown woman i've some difficult to stop the hurt.
The tragedies that you talk about were so big that me cry. I have two children and it's scare me to death.
(I hope you understand me, it's about my english (i'm italian) and when i'm in pain it's more difficult to write it right.)
So, this story it's simply perfect. You're kind and sweet and have a good heart, i feel it from far i'm.
Thanks, at the end, for June's words, i know it just by myself, but it isn't the point. The point is when someone hurts for lose people those words relief the hurt and let come in the loving memories.
grapeland chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
June said and did exactly the right things to explain and help a four year old , nature, the circle of life showed him just what he needed to see. I loved the yellow rose from Byron reference from "Of Course Mrs. Ellington"-my favorite.I didn't cry til I read your author notes, God Bless the children and teachers that were lost, and those who lost them.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Awesome jobon this story. Nana June didsucha winderful job in teaching aNeal about the life cycle. Thanks so much and I look forward to another in this series.
CandyCakes chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful story, it made me tear up at the end. Wonderful job, deaged fics aren't normally my cup of tea but I'm so glad I gave this story a chance!
adoptarescue chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh My, I am sobbing to my soul ! Smiling through tears is such a contradiction but such a wonderful full feeling. Thank you Nana aliceann :)
Peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
This was wonderful...your explanations through June to a four year old Neal were simple and direct and for his understanding. You did an outstanding job with this story and I hope you will write another very soon...
caseylf123 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
That was just beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to all those precious lives lost at Sandy Hook and in Oklahoma and to the brave teachers and rescue workers who risked their lives trying to save them.