Reviews for The Hollow
Lillian Sunshine chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
You're not going to leave it like this are you? I need to know more! Super cool tale. I doubt the show is going to bring back Gendry in this way, but I think just to fuel the shipping fires he should have a 1 second cameo in a episode. It would be super fun. Gendrya forever, my one true ship.
ECYA chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I'm new to this fandom, but right away, when I first read/saw the scene between Gendry and Arya I knew I had found my new shipping. However, G.R.R Martin doesn't give us enough scenes between these two to satisfy my shipping. So I turn to fanfiction.

This fanfiction does all that. Few want to include what happened to Gendry with the Red Priestess, but I think it makes a great event and his trauma afterwards is reasonable, afraid of touch, afraid to trust. And then the interactions between him and Arya/Beth/Cat is very realistic. I can say that these characters are in character and hope that you will update, 'cause it was just gettin' good. It has been months since you last updated, but I hope this review is enough to bring up back...hopefully.
Rosie chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
I'm so happy you updated! Great chapter, but so short! I want to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
EnchantedWorlds chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Really great story, I look forward to the next chapter.
The Weatherwitch chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
This is AWESOME!
Please update soon! :D
Sui P. Lestrange chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
oh I'm so happy you updated :D and such a wonderful chapter this time as well :D
fiverosestea chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
gettin too good *faints*
dreamgurl chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
What a great chapter! I think you made the right choice in showing us Genry's discovery before Arya's reaction. I'm even more excited to read what happens next. :) You've crafted such a believable story within the context of ASOIAF, I love it.
Roni chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter arrg chliffhanger. I am hoping that you let them recognise each other.
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I love his story so much, I really love the vividness of arya's experience as blind Beth! I can't wait to read more
SandyD12 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I love it, such an original idea, but how could you stop there? I hate cliffhangers! Please upload the next chapter soon! I want to know her reaction, she should recognize him...
ZafiraMente chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Love the way this has started, look forward to more!
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Aww I really like this story! Can't wait to read more :)
Anon chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Love it so far! It's a unique take on the pair. I hope you continue. Can't wait for an update.
SandyD12 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I love your idea and your writing is really good! Look forward to the next chapter, upload soon! ;)