Reviews for Of Death and Fate
I'm so sad you stopped writing. I would have loved to read more about Harry beeing tought about beeing noble.
Myrddin's Saggethy Lefte chapter 7 . 11/6
There's no point in beating dead horse, I see... or asking for an update of a dead fic, for that matter. I wager that the slow pace and even slower development didn't exactly work for you, then. A real shame, though, since the 70k start is quite promising.

It has been good while it lasted, though.
Когда будет продолжение, этого произведения? Два года почти прошло.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 7 . 6/11
Please please please please please continue this brilliant, interesting, amazing and utterly priceless story! I do hope that Harry will realize how happy he could be with Hermione or Daphne of course! Harry do clean up very well with the right hair cut and clothes! Well done! Please do continue! *poppy dog eyes*
izobelle chapter 7 . 4/8
I'm normally put off with involving other mythical characters like Death and Fate but I like how you just had them at thebstart and not meddle throughout.

The pace you're setting is slow, I guess you were truthful in saying that you liled that pace of Heart and Soul. I just hope you update soon, it's been almost 2w years. Hopefully you haven't abandoned the story!

Some people might find the different POVs bothersome in a way that some parts of the story keeps repeatibg itself, tbh in the beginning I wanted to skip some parts but the way you presented the different views have been so interesting!

I hope you update soon! I want to see whether you will have Hermione and Daphne come together first (it did seem that way at the beginning) or Harry and Hermione recognize their growing feelings, or maybe even Harry and Daphne first. No idea of how you'd get them altogether at once if you were ever planning that.

Anyway, sorry just had to get that out there. Hope you come back soon!
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 4/6
Good start to this first chapter. Can't wait to see what's next.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Very long chapter... Some of the elements are common in Harry Potter fanfiction but I like your take and the picture of the world you paint. The lords and ladies, posh posturing, slights, etc. are a little much as in others, but still enjoyable. More looking forward to more with Harry's new future with Hermione and daphne. Free from fate and all that.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I'm really surprised by this story. I think I like where this is going. The introspective atmosphere of this chapter was nice. Some emotional release and making things right. Though the well spoken tone and maturity of Hermione and daphne are a little hard to believe, it can be forgiven. The flash back and manner of their friendship and Harry's reaction are appreciated.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Usually with these primordial powers and functions personified, it can get matter of fact, exposition heavy, just plain cheesy. I think you did well. Still left the mystery notch turned up. Gave the personifications some fun personality. Some crazy imagery and slow build up to Harry's freedom from fate instead of laying it on thick. I'm excited to see what comes.
Sarek5959 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
This has been a great story! Unfortunately, it also looks abandoned.

Here's hoping your muse will give you a kick. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Понравилось, отношения неплохо развиваются.
Вот только продолжения давно нет.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
2 of the 3 words looks similar to danish ones... unsurprisignky really.

though id use beloved and unbeliveable as direct translations for those 2, but the lnes you used work as well
thorri chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I am loving the implementation of Icelandic into the story because I am Icelandic myself. so it brings my great joy to know that my country is noticed by people from other countrys.
Graybear32 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Very well done! A first Daphne Greengrass Joins Harry that shows why and gives plausible explanation.
Tekurinmoto chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Nice story hope you update soon