Reviews for Of Death and Fate
agnar chapter 3 . 5/13
Sorry but, the perspective annoyed me here. Having first, everything we've already read be replayed mentally by Cyrus, then having the meeting glossed over vaguely from Cyrus, annoying.

Would prefer to just witness the meeting itself since we're already getting all this from someone who was THERE. Why the hell would Cyrus be thinking to himself in vague terms rather than thinking specifically of what was said and done? Just doesn't come off right and left me annoyed.

Especially when you then went on to actually put in the entire fucking meeting later, why bother with the internal monologue of Cyrus to begin with?

I also find annoying the translations at the end. I'd rather you just use italics to show what is another language but still write in English, put translations right after *in story* or just skip foreign languages entirely.

Because frankly, if I need to go to the bottom to know what is said, I'm either annoyed for having to jump around the page, or if I read the whole chapter first, I likely no longer CARE what was said.
CrazedCamel chapter 7 . 5/1
I have been enjoying reading this well written piece of fanfiction. You and your beta have done an incredible job in structuring this story and I look forward to reading the next chapter when it comes available.
This is a very interesting and we'll thought not written story.
I'll add this to my story alerts and favs.

:))
Katherine Sparrow chapter 7 . 3/29
Love the story :-)
Aletha chapter 7 . 3/6
Please please please continue this story, I read it to my blind daughter and friend when we get together for lunch. It would be so disappointing not to continue. We are all adults and love hp fan fiction. Please continue your excellent story.
fairywm chapter 7 . 3/4
Thanks for writing this, it confused me at the start but I getting it now. Not a slight on you, I'm just not use to your writing style. You're doing great. I want to see where you're going with it before I favorite it. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
yungatheart chapter 7 . 3/3
Hey thanks for the good read. Its a bit on the slow side for me but it is well written and fairly realistic as well, by that I mean that you did not take so many liberties with Harry's character as to make him something he never was. I can see why it would be a bit slow as the changes to Harry and others is more subtle than most stories. I look forward to reading more. I knew that the number of HP fanfiction readers was down as normally a story this good would have had 4 times the number of reviews.
Soki711 chapter 1 . 3/3
Great story and I like the drama and suspense.
sammael9 chapter 2 . 2/19
I find myself disappionted with this harry seems just as spineless as he was in cannon which is sad really that had a lot of promise
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 1/19
Great job keep it up update soon
babiluv22 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
I have a request I would love to see Dobby there is no better place for Dobby then to be with Harry Potter and I love your story please update soon please
Arial Wolf chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Brilliant thank you
scottcampbell853 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
You have done awesome on this story so why is there no more of it?
jon.rich.31 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I must say, I'm absolutely loving this story, as you've managed the "Lord Potter" aspect much, much better than many other authors; many of them alter Harry's personality in some way, or make his influence out to be nigh-unparalleled, whereas your fanfic has him as the Harry we all know and love, coming into a position with considerable but not necessarily unlimited power (Or at least not right away). The dynamic between Harry, Hermione, and Daphne is wonderful as well, and I eagerly await your next update.
GreenMongoose chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I very much like this story. The buildup has been rather slow, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The biggest frustration is the space between updates. I would like to see the story pick up the pace a little following the reactions to the will reading, but not too much though. You are doing a very good job of developing many of the significant characters. Keep it up!