Reviews for Of Death and Fate
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Very long chapter... Some of the elements are common in Harry Potter fanfiction but I like your take and the picture of the world you paint. The lords and ladies, posh posturing, slights, etc. are a little much as in others, but still enjoyable. More looking forward to more with Harry's new future with Hermione and daphne. Free from fate and all that.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I'm really surprised by this story. I think I like where this is going. The introspective atmosphere of this chapter was nice. Some emotional release and making things right. Though the well spoken tone and maturity of Hermione and daphne are a little hard to believe, it can be forgiven. The flash back and manner of their friendship and Harry's reaction are appreciated.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Usually with these primordial powers and functions personified, it can get matter of fact, exposition heavy, just plain cheesy. I think you did well. Still left the mystery notch turned up. Gave the personifications some fun personality. Some crazy imagery and slow build up to Harry's freedom from fate instead of laying it on thick. I'm excited to see what comes.
Sarek5959 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
This has been a great story! Unfortunately, it also looks abandoned.

Here's hoping your muse will give you a kick. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Понравилось, отношения неплохо развиваются.
Вот только продолжения давно нет.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
2 of the 3 words looks similar to danish ones... unsurprisignky really.

though id use beloved and unbeliveable as direct translations for those 2, but the lnes you used work as well
thorri chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I am loving the implementation of Icelandic into the story because I am Icelandic myself. so it brings my great joy to know that my country is noticed by people from other countrys.
Graybear32 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Very well done! A first Daphne Greengrass Joins Harry that shows why and gives plausible explanation.
Tekurinmoto chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Nice story hope you update soon
agnar chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Sorry but, the perspective annoyed me here. Having first, everything we've already read be replayed mentally by Cyrus, then having the meeting glossed over vaguely from Cyrus, annoying.

Would prefer to just witness the meeting itself since we're already getting all this from someone who was THERE. Why the hell would Cyrus be thinking to himself in vague terms rather than thinking specifically of what was said and done? Just doesn't come off right and left me annoyed.

Especially when you then went on to actually put in the entire fucking meeting later, why bother with the internal monologue of Cyrus to begin with?

I also find annoying the translations at the end. I'd rather you just use italics to show what is another language but still write in English, put translations right after *in story* or just skip foreign languages entirely.

Because frankly, if I need to go to the bottom to know what is said, I'm either annoyed for having to jump around the page, or if I read the whole chapter first, I likely no longer CARE what was said.
CrazedCamel chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
I have been enjoying reading this well written piece of fanfiction. You and your beta have done an incredible job in structuring this story and I look forward to reading the next chapter when it comes available.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
This is a very interesting and we'll thought not written story.
I'll add this to my story alerts and favs.

:))
Katherine Sparrow chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Love the story :-)
Aletha chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Please please please continue this story, I read it to my blind daughter and friend when we get together for lunch. It would be so disappointing not to continue. We are all adults and love hp fan fiction. Please continue your excellent story.
fairywm chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Thanks for writing this, it confused me at the start but I getting it now. Not a slight on you, I'm just not use to your writing style. You're doing great. I want to see where you're going with it before I favorite it. Thanks for feeding my addiction.