Reviews for Fine Feathers make Fine Birds
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Chapters 6 & 7 were awesome. I loved the action :) I've thought about an escapade I'd like to see... So what if there's a case that leads Team Free Will to a big convention, like ComicCon or Supanova, or something similar. The convention is REALLY anal about the idea that everyone MUST BE IN COSTUME, so our boys can't just waltz in. Maybe Dean and Sam can slip in as Dean and Sam...depends on whether or not in your universe Cas has been introduced in The Supernatural books. Or they could all get their geek on. Cas would have to either go as himself from the books, though that would perhaps be tricky (revisiting of chapter 4) or he could avoid being a bull in a china shop by pretending his wings were part of the costume. Hmm, what character has black wings...? It could be a made up character. Or a generic character. Like a race of winged people...hmm. Well that's it, basically Team Free Will doing their thing at ComicCon :)
evilpinklollipop chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Ha... Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA!

That was great! This is great! Everything great! Just, just just, oh my god that was amazing! You're back, you're here! And look, you updated! You really actually really really updated! OH MY GOD

*starts hyperventilating*

YOU'RE ALIVE
Little Cinch chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
This is fun! I like that it's funny without breaking character. And I LOVE Castiel when he's all scary-as-hell angel. :) The fall from the dam was awesomely written, by the way!
Thanks!
evilpinklollipop chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
What? What?! DONT LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER?!
Jinx2016 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Tomorrow? But I want it NOW! :P
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
So glad to see an update on this. This fic has always been a favoite of mine, glad to see you're sticking with it. Hope the next chapter is up tomorrow, cliffies are evil :)
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Right after Dean's dripping mess comment I was like OH NO! Cas is gonna do it! AND HE DID! LOL!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
*wraps arm around Cas' shoulders* Of course ya can! You made Dean happy! It's the thought that counts!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Did I mention how AWESOME this story is yet? Because it is!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
OUCH! That will leave a mark...another mark...poor Dean.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome! Just awesome!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Love love love this! All the wing fluff is perfect! What about a Wing/rain type chapter? That could be interesting. Boys getting soaked by him drying off, slipping, umbrella-esque behavior etc.. Just ideas, keep up the lovely work!
TARRANT HiTOPP chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I'd love to see cas try to fly. Not like his teleporting thing but actually fly with his wings. Maybe Sam and Dean could go for a ride?

I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
Katie Shimkus chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This idea's been kicking in my head for awhile. Sam and Dean have to help bathe Castiel's wings after they get filthy during a hunt.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
This is the most adorable thing! Cas with visible wings is always cute but I love this!
I'm sure we would all adore it if you continued .