Reviews for Fine Feathers make Fine Birds
evilpinklollipop chapter 7 . 7/21
Ha... Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA!

That was great! This is great! Everything great! Just, just just, oh my god that was amazing! You're back, you're here! And look, you updated! You really actually really really updated! OH MY GOD

*starts hyperventilating*

YOU'RE ALIVE
Little Cinch chapter 7 . 7/9
This is fun! I like that it's funny without breaking character. And I LOVE Castiel when he's all scary-as-hell angel. :) The fall from the dam was awesomely written, by the way!
Thanks!
evilpinklollipop chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
What? What?! DONT LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER?!
Jinx2016 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Tomorrow? But I want it NOW! :P
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
So glad to see an update on this. This fic has always been a favoite of mine, glad to see you're sticking with it. Hope the next chapter is up tomorrow, cliffies are evil :)
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Right after Dean's dripping mess comment I was like OH NO! Cas is gonna do it! AND HE DID! LOL!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
*wraps arm around Cas' shoulders* Of course ya can! You made Dean happy! It's the thought that counts!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Did I mention how AWESOME this story is yet? Because it is!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
OUCH! That will leave a mark...another mark...poor Dean.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome! Just awesome!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Love love love this! All the wing fluff is perfect! What about a Wing/rain type chapter? That could be interesting. Boys getting soaked by him drying off, slipping, umbrella-esque behavior etc.. Just ideas, keep up the lovely work!
TARRANT HiTOPP chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I'd love to see cas try to fly. Not like his teleporting thing but actually fly with his wings. Maybe Sam and Dean could go for a ride?

I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
Katie Shimkus chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This idea's been kicking in my head for awhile. Sam and Dean have to help bathe Castiel's wings after they get filthy during a hunt.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
This is the most adorable thing! Cas with visible wings is always cute but I love this!
I'm sure we would all adore it if you continued .
Lia chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Loving these! It's so nice to read something that's just fun and fluffy after all the hurt from season 8.

Can I make a request for a chapter? Cas going outside on a very windy day. ;) Might have some difficulties when your wings effectively turn into giant kites. Maybe a hand holding moment with Dean as he tries to keep him from being swept away? XD

Anyways, keep this series up! I can't wait to read more. These make me very happy. ;)