Reviews for The Blood of the Dragon
Everybody-Lies2 chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Thank you so very much for continuing this wonderful fanfic! :)
I should have reviewed much sooner than that, but I usually check you the "a song of ice and fire" section, I totally forget the "game of thrones"'s. (you should consider posting it on there too, so more people could read it ).
I'm glad Stannis was honest about trying to kill her (but it was a surprise all the same).
Dany's behavior is becoming more and more strange. Will the effects of killing Drogon have more consequences? I hope she won't be going (too) dark or try to kill Stannis because of her madness.
But I really like their chemistry, even though one moment they seem to love each other, one moment they seem to hate each other.
I can't wait for more :)
Thea chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I would love more Dany/Stannis interaction... especially with Dany turning so dark. They try to kill each other, threaten each other and yet they sleep in the same bed.
Interesting story. Well done!
Fear chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Quite frankly none (besides some people in Dorne and even then only when they get a marriage and revenge) want's a Targ on the throne. And Stannis, well he never was loved from anybody.
Also if Asha is now the Queen of the Iron Islands, there will be no peace with the North/Riverlands and the Reach.
Mel chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Great story! I like it. Please update soon.
lee.yu.10 chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Dany's behaviour seems kind of odd...
Helen chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
The Dany/Asha dynamic is wonderful. And Stannis/Dany is amazing. Please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I love it! Great story. Your writing is beautiful. Can't wait for more!
lee.yu.10 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This is interesting so far. Keep updating :-)
Everybody-Lies2 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Hello,
I know you haven't updated this fic for a long time and there's almost zero chance my plea will change anything but I will try anyway.
Please, please keep writing this fic.
It's the best Stannis/Dany fic I read (and they're so rare).
Your writing is beautiful and so in character.
I have been re-reading this fic every few months since you posted it...and I'm dying to know what Stannis has to say to Dany and how their relationship will evolve.
Please, consider my request (however bold it may be)
Thank you! :)
Amari412 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Wow...just...wow. I never even thought of this pairing before. But its really good actually. Dang...you write them so well its not even funny
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Squeals! I love Daenerys/Stannis, I think they compliment each other very well. You've done an amazing job so far, keep up the good work and I hope Daenerys chooses to stay.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I love it! Please update sooner. This is such a rare pairing and I honestly am intrigued to see how their relationship progresses and if Jorah will have an impact. So far, fantastic job.