Reviews for Stuck
briannaelise07 chapter 1 . 8/18
Wonderful story! Your characterizations of House and Wilson were spot on, and I love the fact that Wilson finally acknowledges the reality of how much pain House endures on a daily basis.
arctichamster chapter 1 . 7/26
I've had this favorited for awhile nowhow is it I never read it?! A great read to distract me from my own pain tonight, being in very much the same shape House was in. Thank you for this!
Wonderful story! You've really captured their friendship!
amal chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is so beautiful! It made me cry out of happiness
arctichamster chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
You know, there are a lot of people who try to address or quantify House's pain issues in fic; you're one of the few who've actually gotten it right. At least in my book. I've had a lot of those very same experiences with family and friends who have the luxury of selectively acknowledging the chronic pain I live with every day. Because it's not visible (except for my use of the cane), there is a tendency to minimize things, comparing it to a past injury long since healed - or worse, to be condescending in a well-meaning sort of way. Both of these things are guaranteed to make me verbally lash out, and woe be to the person on the receiving end.

Anyway. Once again, very nicely done. :o)
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
very well written
harpomarx chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is a GREAT story! Can't believe I never read it before.

Now I'm off to read more of your writing.

-harp
Jes Parker chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Amazing! Beautifully written. You must have experience with pain - as someone with Chronic Pain (almost 5 years and counting) I hurt for House when his so called friends try to manage his life and his meds. It's like they do not remember, or see, or care, what he is still going through. Every single moment of every single day. I get angry sometimes at how the show has been written, but then remember that this is how OTHER's see us. They just don't GET it. And yes, it hurts. The not getting it. But, you do. And you wrote it well. When you said 'dependent, not addicted.' THAT is EXACTLY what it becomes. What I've heard more than one pain doctor say. And that's okay. I'm so glad to see that Wilson finally GETS it. You wrote this beautifully. Congratulations on an amazing story.
Roseshay102 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Love this so much! I hate House being in pain but I love it at the same time. It shows sides of him we never see. I'm with the other reviewers here. I'm a sucker for these kind of stories. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've reread it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow that was amazing! I hope you continue to write House fanfics in the future!
Boo's House chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Where have you been all my life? You write good stuff!
Ana anamq chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
A very emotial story. I loved the ending: "Simple as that. Quiet as that." Wilson giving shit to Cuddy: Go Wilson! Lol. I found the "showing the pills to hide the pain" theory very very interesting. I haven't thought of that before but it makes sense.

On a lighter note: I would have sworn that Wilson had a spare tie in his briefcase.
lv64 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Don't really think I've ever found something better here, that's a beautiful, indeed very beautiful story. I'm so happy I finally read something like that. Perfect... as they both are, together. Perfect, simple, story written without exaggeration. I think everybody needs to get stuck in elevator one day for a while with their ones.
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story is so good that it deserves a sequel!
It is just perfect. I would have loved it to see such a scene in the series.
Please write more of this kind of stories because I am a sucker for stories in which House is in severe pain and Wilson tries to help him.
SuperPatmOl chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was wonderful and I'm not ashamed to say that I almost cried.
Actually I'm French and I would love to do a translation of your story. It could be a chance for us French readers to discover how amazing this is.
Let me know and once again, thank you for this.