Reviews for Strong Enough
Tissa96 chapter 31 . 11/11/2014
I love this. i so wish felicity and oliver would be together in the show, and this story is just so good! really wish you would keep writing
nrdhrd3 chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
Why did you stop it is a phenomenal story! Please continue!
nrdhrd3 chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! :D
CarolineSofie90 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Really enjoying this story! :D
xnathiagrey chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
I normally don't write comments on Storys. I normally just read, b/c my writing skills in english sucks. (I'm a german girl) but I have to write you sth. I've read a lot of Olicity fanfictions. Especially on this site, but this one is the most touching story I ever read. You did an awesome job, I clearly can feel this connection between Ollie and Felicity. They both are so... I can't describe it. Sweet is the very wrong verse for them but as I said before, I have no idea how I should call that. And I'm glad that you didn't stop writing after the first part, that you still continued.
The fact, that Moira got killed and Shado is back.. I have truly no idea what this is going to be in the next chapters. But unfortunaly you stop writing, because the last time you updatet was quite a year ago :(
Leenababy chapter 31 . 2/27/2014
I hope u plan on continuing this story. So invested. I have to know who the mastermind is. Anyways. Love the story! Hope you update soon
loveseriesforever chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Really great story ! Love it.
Just wondering if you plan on continuing it ? If yes, them I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
The story is pretty good overall, but this chapter was a little weird.

You’ve overestimated Felicity’s skills and demeaned Oliver’s. It took Oliver five years on the island being trained and using his skills to reach the level he is at now. Even then he still had trouble beating Malcolm. Felicity has about four months of experience, and probably only shooting targets. She probably only trained on weekends since she works during the week, and this is done without anyone training her. She only had three weeks of training from Oliver, and now she is suddenly good enough to take down Malcolm by herself. That just doesn’t fit. It would have made more sense if Felicity just shot Malcolm in the spine to start with, since he was just standing there. Then her lack of experience wouldn’t be a problem.
Chris4 chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
This is awesome. It has kept me reading all day. Great work!
RushmanNatalie chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Hoping you are still planning on updating
JTrevizo chapter 31 . 9/19/2013