Reviews for ROUS(s)
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
If you can manage it, I suggest changing the genre to humor&romance instead. -jwb-
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Cute bit, and one should always be wary of the dangers of the Fire Swamp, regardless of what forest it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOL evil little rats... can I say.. aww towards the end?! he just wants to hold her and get a sniff of that lovely scent
Lizbeth80 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Gotta love Princess Bride references... Nice work, I really enjoyed it. I also swear Colin has a little Wesley in his portrayal of Hook, must be the sass. And as children of the 80's we were all a little obsessed with it. ;)
momothelemur chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This still makes me smile! Talented lady :)
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Rats... *shudder*.
I HATE rats. They're creepy. Good thing they killed them xD.
Nice piece of work.
5289belle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love this! :)
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This fanfic was extremely enjoyable to read! i am half-tempted to beg for a sequel! I loved everything about this fanfic but if I am going to be particular, I really liked Hook and Emma's interaction, the ending, this part: Hook buried his face into the curve of her neck, trying to stave off the pain radiating from the four puncture wounds high on his right shoulder, cursing himself simultaneously for moving away from her side in the first place and for seeking comfort now, and I loved this part: The foliage was almost as thick as the air. That was the first thing Emma decided she didn't like about Neverland, or more to the point: what she didn't like about being off of Hook's ship. If anyone asked her though, she'd deny liking the "floating hunk of wood," as she frequently called it, but she'd recently found she vastly preferred it to traipsing around in the woods.

Despite her fondness for the Jolly Roger, Emma still feigned ignorance. Most of the time it was used specifically to bait the ship's Captain so she could see the flames lighting behind his sea-blue eyes as he defended 'his lady'. The looks he gave her in those moments were preferable to the stoic, yet somehow defeated and deadened, gazes he usually had as they made their way through their search of Henry. Emma suspected that Hook was quickly catching onto her game though; so while part of her was trying to come up with new ways to draw him back to the land of the interactive, an entirely different part of her was attempting to decipher why she would even bother with caring in the first place.

I also loved how Emma eavesdropped on her parents' conversation; it was really amusing! Brilliant update!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOL! This was such an awesome ficlet! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
islndgurl777 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"But Westley, what about the ROUS's?"
"Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."
*bodyslammed by an ROUS*

Hahaha Princess Bride is one of my all-time favorite movies and I adore the fact that you used it for a CS fic. Bravo! I loved it!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
if they try to kill you they exist :)
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013