Reviews for Song of the Mermaid
DragonReader99 chapter 17 . 7/2
I loved it! That was a very interesting and original plot-line, and it was written very well in addition to being true to the characters. Thanks for writing!
Linorien chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
I love stories about killer mermaids and this did not dissappoint.
And I loved the wide variety of characters; I never thought that the head counselor had anything to do with it. Nice work.
DuskRose chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
This was one of the best Merlin story's I have ever read. The plot line was genius the characters were true to the bbc version and ( I can't believe i am saying this) will never be able to go back to boring fanfics again! You are incredible! Just remember that when you become the next JK Rowling that I want your autograph and I am not kidding. Genius, absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing this beautiful, well written fic with me and other Merlin lovers. 5 stars all around.
-Dusk Rose
Someone chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Great story!
Loved the plot, haven't seen anything like it before!
Can't wait to read more by you! XD
ddd chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
I'll be on vacation and don't writing more review, sorry. But this is perfect story! Hope your return to Merlin soon.
Kirsten chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed this story! The plot was very good, and it was well written. Your characterisation is very good too... And I found the Doctor Who reference in the last chapter! ;) Well done!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
This was a great story! I'm glad to have been part of it! Hope to see more work from you my friend! Write on!
Dragon Out!
Wisegirl6 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
awwww, it over already!? Gosh, that was a great story. I think you should stick to Merlin (just 'cause I luv it so much) but I'll probably end up reading whatever you post.
fairy goatmother chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Thanks for sharing it was a lot of fun to read as well.
Nance chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Condemned to a life of loneliness.

Fantastic action. This was a great story. There was a bit of a jump there with Leon appearing. Maybe add a flashback section of him coming back and tracking Gwaine and Mathew.
merlin's busy saving the world chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
can't wait for friday.
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I like how Merlin once again saved a species:)
Even though how malicious they are. Great writing my friend! Can't wait til Friday!
Dragon Out!
Nance chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Clever plot. I'm really enjoying this. Like the touch of humour when Merlin realised they could have walked but the mermaid missed swimming.
Wisegirl6 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
woah, update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! U updated! Now update again!