Reviews for In The Stacks
Mr Fraggle chapter 1 . 1/21
Sick Fuck
dracorox418 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
What happened? You haven't updated in awhile?!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
amazing! please continue soon!
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Can't say that I liked it. It's the first time that I have read an Mpreg never mind a rape scene, not sure if I will finish reading it presuming you finish it. I must say though that I liked the story prior to then and was really enjoying it. Thanks for your efforts. Just not for me.
I Stood in Neither chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE. I NEED A HAPPY ENDING ;;
anime chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Oh come on. ...Please finish the story.
David-El chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Well, I hope that Draco can convince Harry that he did that for the best reasons, and that he can help Harry get past this. Merlin, what could they have missed? Again, keep up the AMAZING work!
Articuno chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
That snake milker bit was hilarious. Thanks for the fic, really enjoying it so far!
rose chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Finish this and what is required!
Chi Kartalia chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Please don't leave this here! When are you updating this? For the record I don't hate you and if people do, it only means you accomplished your mission as a writer to dig at the emotions of your audience.
fraggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
stop this faggotry
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
It's okay. I'm new to following this story, but you did a good job at keeping the harshness of such an event down and the emotional awareness up. I felt horribly sorry and sad for Harry, instead of being completely disgusted or upset by the actual goings ons. I hope you didn't loose followers for this, and I hope you can update soon and keeping the plot rolling.

Thanks for the interesting fic so far!
lachicarebelde22 chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Wait so draco does t love harry?
Kanyor chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Good plot line. I can't wait to see where this is going.
Carling chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
No DeiStarr,
I'm not upset with you. Because I've read, much, much worse Harry or Draco rape scenes done in very amateurish fashion simply for shock value and I've read in horrified disbelief the reader reactions that were revoltingly pleased and sickeningly approving, goading the writer to write even more torture and humiliation just because they reveled in such suffering, like Bellatrix would. I simply left the stories without leaving a review. I'm not in the habit of leaving scathing remarks. I simply leave people to enjoy writing and reading their drivel while I go on search of things that have more value.

I'm not thrilled by this turn of events and I feel horribly for Harry. I've had one horrible freak accident and medical procedures that gave me similar suffering so I could empathize with Harry's physical agony. It was not an entertaining thing to read, nor was it written to be, but it did not seem gratuitous. I did not like it at all, but I have faith in your talent and ability to make this a story of substance. It's turning out to not be the story I thought it would be or hoped it would be, but I'm sure you will surprise me with something better.

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick. I hope you're on your way to a solid recovery.