Reviews for In The Stacks
DanzAngel chapter 10 . 3/9
Oh my what a twist! I am sorry to say I love it... I know it is part of the story... and honestly at least it was Draco and not some old creepy death eater...and Draco standing there doing nothing to help or stop it.
I truly hope you update soon... I don't usually read wip...because the waiting for updates is treacherous! But I really love a good Drarry and Good smut!
Hancock23 chapter 10 . 1/30
i don't know what to say! why haven't you updated in soo long? i think i understand draco's reasoning but it sucks to stop this story right there.
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Are you planning on updating this? I hope you are because I really, REALLY like it! At first when you wrote there would be someone being raped I though it was Pancy because of how she acted in her conversation with Draco - but then, when I read what ACTUALLY happened I guess it kind of makes more sense to the story. I mean, why else would Ron (of all people) be mentioning that potion - Hermione I can understand, she being "the walking brain", but Ron?

...anyway, please update - I want to know how this ends, and what's the deal with Draco..and everything, really.
Drarryislife2468 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Oh my frick this is story is so awesome. Update soon!
Mr Fraggle chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Sick Fuck
dracorox418 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
What happened? You haven't updated in awhile?!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
amazing! please continue soon!
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Can't say that I liked it. It's the first time that I have read an Mpreg never mind a rape scene, not sure if I will finish reading it presuming you finish it. I must say though that I liked the story prior to then and was really enjoying it. Thanks for your efforts. Just not for me.
I Stood in Neither chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE. I NEED A HAPPY ENDING ;;
anime chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Oh come on. ...Please finish the story.
David-El chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Well, I hope that Draco can convince Harry that he did that for the best reasons, and that he can help Harry get past this. Merlin, what could they have missed? Again, keep up the AMAZING work!
Articuno chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
That snake milker bit was hilarious. Thanks for the fic, really enjoying it so far!
rose chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Finish this and what is required!
Chi Kartalia chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Please don't leave this here! When are you updating this? For the record I don't hate you and if people do, it only means you accomplished your mission as a writer to dig at the emotions of your audience.
fraggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014