Reviews for Rumours
hahah brilliant
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Especially Privet Drives views on harry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Haha! Its great! Love how the ones summarily dismissed are the ones that are actually true! :D
ME chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
That was cool! I like how you showed what other people thought of him! They were short, but cute! It kinds of shows the difference between what effect Harry has on the Wizarding World, and what effects he has on the Muggle World aka our world.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
This was funny. The two most crazy-ass rumors (that people are least likely to believe of course) were true!
The Peverells chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Those were great; I enjoyed them!
Blah chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I know you probably don't check these reviews anymore, but all (or at least most) of your stories are pretty amazing. Better than most writers. If you haven't written a book already, you should. If you have, please post the name of said book or poetry or any written work that can be claimed by you. Please and thank you. I hope you see this. Have a magnificent day.
rih chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
this made me happy. especially the bits and pieces that are true :)
fawkes chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hilarious :) I can just imagine these conversations going on whilst Harry's completely oblivious that everyone's talking about him.
beege chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
On one level funny as hell. On another: Poor fucking Harry.
ambertiger22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love this- I never really thought about all the rumors specifically.
What Came First chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Loved it and I'm glad it's a mix between Hogwarts and Little Whinging
Lily13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
very nice! more? )
uptillthree chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love ALL of them! This was so funny and well-written! A few misplaced quotation marks, though that's hardly anything. This, by far, was the best for me:

"The three of them are really close, if you know what I mean."

"Gross!"

Ah, gossip. No school lives without it.

Also, does this mean you'll be writing lots again? Because that would be bloody brilliant!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"My mother told me there's no such thing as St. Brutus's, she looked it up. She thinks the Dursleys force him off on some other relative during the school years."

"He doesn't have any, though. His aunt's his only blood relative on either side. Unless they send him to live with Mr. Dursley's sister, whats-her-name."

Why did you repeat that part?