Reviews for Lessons in Loss
laternenfisch chapter 6 . 2/8
whyyyyyyyy did you stop here?! this is great! and redeeming orochimaru would be awesome... maybe saving sakumo (a girl can dream)? i can't help hoping there will be more at some point...
EmberStorm chapter 6 . 2/6
well if you ever continue this story, I find the thought of Orochimaru being redeemed a good ideal, can you imagine just how kick ass it would be for Orochimaru to be good? that and to me there's not a lot of good!Orochi fanfictions.
I also think it would be cute/funny if Natsumi has a better relationship with Orochimaru then Jiraya, and I also had the sweetest mental image of Natsumi being cuddled by Orochimaru because for some reason my mind comes up with the craziest things.
SunshineBubbles chapter 6 . 1/5
omg please continue this.
Shirone chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I think he could be redeemed and I hope Natsumi being found by Sakumo will stop him from killing himself.

Wait,then why does Oroshimaru wants to get immortality if it'll make him much more alone?
Gal chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Please continue this story!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Love It.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I think he can be redeemed! It would definitely be interesting to see what effects natsumi has on, well everyone. Because with her there both Sakumo and Orochimaru can form bonds with her and prevent them from there darker ends! I do hope you continue this, this story is already amazing!
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Oh! I really like this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
I wish for him to be redeemed. Also side note ...looking forward to an update.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Considering the fact he had Mitsuki in canon? It proves he can be saved.

Sakumo, Sakumo, Sakumo...! This guy just can't catch a break.
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
From what I got from Orochimaru's point of view is that he's simply lonely. I think it would be cool if he comes to see Natsumi as his daughter or what he wishes his child would turn out like. So they can build some type of bond while Jiraiya is out the picture for the moment.
I do think Orochimaru is redeemable but someone has to try really hard or something big has to happen.
saashi samy chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
the story is fantastic!

i really like
G chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Please continue this story! (I also hope that in this version Orochimaru nearly tips over and becomes officially wacko, but comes back because Natsumi turns out to be like a daughter/niece/ family to him.)
Tinyterror chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I choose redeemed
northpeach chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Is there any chance of an update?