Reviews for Lessons in Loss
I see you see chapter 6 . 3/5
Oh man it would be interesting to redeem Orochimaru!
Reymen chapter 6 . 2/11
Nice in not making Orochimaru start out at last as the sadistic bastard he becomes.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 2/4
Orochimaru was not evil by nature, should be reedemed!

Like the story.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 6 . 2/2
I'm loving this story and of the mind that as you've written him Orochimaru could be redeemed. Why haven't you written since '13 did you write yourself into a corner?
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Grammar errors are still aplenty. Gla dto read Aiko escaped, though. Orochimaru's characterization is off. I would agree he was not always a twisted f-, but the man you're shaping is a bit too open. That said, I hope you haven't abandoned this story-there's a lot of potential. :)
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Grammar errors again, with the wrong tense used in some places and the singular form used where it should be plural in other places. That said, it's still fun to read, and the scene with her SO, while a bit overdone/cheesy, was (bitter)sweet. :)
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Readable, but you could definitely use a beta. Grammar errors here and there. E.g. in a previous chapter, you used "bare" instead of "bear", and in this chapter you used "where" instead of "were". Punctuation errors are turning sentences into run-ons, while some run-ons ar emissing some vital clauses. Ah well. Onward.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Heartbreak. Poor Aiko. Wonder how Kenshin reacted when he returned. Hoping against hope that mother and child will be reunited. And hoping she'll survive any injuries, possible infections, random bandits/missing nin, and animal predators.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Hrmm. Almost everything has been in a passive voice, with more telling than showing, which makes it hard to sink myself into the story...but the writing's not bad at all, and I like your OCs. Though, I have to admit, the way you're having her use and train her chakra is iffy at best.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Interesting start. Too early to make an concrete judgements now, but so far so good. Very few grammar errors, and prose that doesn't remind me of a child's diary (which is sadly not true for most fanfiction). Yaaay!
Rainy-Round chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Please update soon this story is gooood and we'll I want to read more
innoquous chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
:'(
looking forward to reading more :)
innoquous chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
looking forward to reading more :)
innoquous chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I like it so far :)
looking forward to reading more
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Wow. I really like that you showed Orochimaru's pov. :)