Reviews for Lessons in Loss
SugarQuill1995 chapter 6 . 5/13
I think he can be redeemed! It would definitely be interesting to see what effects natsumi has on, well everyone. Because with her there both Sakumo and Orochimaru can form bonds with her and prevent them from there darker ends! I do hope you continue this, this story is already amazing!
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 3/29
Oh! I really like this! I can't wait for more!
I wish for him to be redeemed. Also side note ...looking forward to an update.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Considering the fact he had Mitsuki in canon? It proves he can be saved.

Sakumo, Sakumo, Sakumo...! This guy just can't catch a break.
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
From what I got from Orochimaru's point of view is that he's simply lonely. I think it would be cool if he comes to see Natsumi as his daughter or what he wishes his child would turn out like. So they can build some type of bond while Jiraiya is out the picture for the moment.
I do think Orochimaru is redeemable but someone has to try really hard or something big has to happen.
saashi samy chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
the story is fantastic!

i really like
G chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Please continue this story! (I also hope that in this version Orochimaru nearly tips over and becomes officially wacko, but comes back because Natsumi turns out to be like a daughter/niece/ family to him.)
Tinyterror chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I choose redeemed
northpeach chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Is there any chance of an update?
I see you see chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Oh man it would be interesting to redeem Orochimaru!
Reymen chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Nice in not making Orochimaru start out at last as the sadistic bastard he becomes.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Orochimaru was not evil by nature, should be reedemed!

Like the story.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
I'm loving this story and of the mind that as you've written him Orochimaru could be redeemed. Why haven't you written since '13 did you write yourself into a corner?
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Grammar errors are still aplenty. Gla dto read Aiko escaped, though. Orochimaru's characterization is off. I would agree he was not always a twisted f-, but the man you're shaping is a bit too open. That said, I hope you haven't abandoned this story-there's a lot of potential. :)
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Grammar errors again, with the wrong tense used in some places and the singular form used where it should be plural in other places. That said, it's still fun to read, and the scene with her SO, while a bit overdone/cheesy, was (bitter)sweet. :)