Reviews for Lessons in Loss
BloodyLoved chapter 6 . 1/3
I love story's where Orochimaru shows his caring side for someone like what is shown so far.
Hope you update soon, and some of your other story's! Can't wait for the next chapter. D
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 9/29/2017
:D
Winterlover6 chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
Redeem him!
TheDragonPrinces chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
I am of the opinion that Danzou kickstarted Orochimaru down the dark path by suggesting and enabling the more immoral and inhumane experiments to him, including but not limited to reviving the Shodaime Hokage's Mokuton, resulting in ninety five dead kids and one Yamato/Tenzou/Kinoe/whatever he's called.

That being said, I love your story, how you've worked things out, how you make the characters interact with one another, etc. I hope Aiko and Kenshin will be able to make their way to Konoha, although I fear they won't be let in if they do due to circumstances being what they are. And I hope that when Jirayia gets confronted with the reality of having a kid, he'll at least acknowledge and provide for her, and not just abandon her like canon!Jirayia did with his godson Naruto. I mean, even if he were forbidden from contacting the boy in fear of the wrong people drawing the wrong (or right) conclusions, the least he could do was anonymously provide for him, right?

And if Jirayia won't, then Sakumo and/or Orochimaru will, I think, from what I've read in this chapter, so at least Natsumi will be provided for.
laternenfisch chapter 6 . 2/8/2017
whyyyyyyyy did you stop here?! this is great! and redeeming orochimaru would be awesome... maybe saving sakumo (a girl can dream)? i can't help hoping there will be more at some point...
EmberStorm chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
well if you ever continue this story, I find the thought of Orochimaru being redeemed a good ideal, can you imagine just how kick ass it would be for Orochimaru to be good? that and to me there's not a lot of good!Orochi fanfictions.
I also think it would be cute/funny if Natsumi has a better relationship with Orochimaru then Jiraya, and I also had the sweetest mental image of Natsumi being cuddled by Orochimaru because for some reason my mind comes up with the craziest things.
SunshineBubbles chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
omg please continue this.
Shirone chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I think he could be redeemed and I hope Natsumi being found by Sakumo will stop him from killing himself.

Wait,then why does Oroshimaru wants to get immortality if it'll make him much more alone?
Gal chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Please continue this story!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Love It.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I think he can be redeemed! It would definitely be interesting to see what effects natsumi has on, well everyone. Because with her there both Sakumo and Orochimaru can form bonds with her and prevent them from there darker ends! I do hope you continue this, this story is already amazing!
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Oh! I really like this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
I wish for him to be redeemed. Also side note ...looking forward to an update.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Considering the fact he had Mitsuki in canon? It proves he can be saved.

Sakumo, Sakumo, Sakumo...! This guy just can't catch a break.
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
From what I got from Orochimaru's point of view is that he's simply lonely. I think it would be cool if he comes to see Natsumi as his daughter or what he wishes his child would turn out like. So they can build some type of bond while Jiraiya is out the picture for the moment.
I do think Orochimaru is redeemable but someone has to try really hard or something big has to happen.