Reviews for Always Avoid Alliteration
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I don't think she's mature.
pixifyme chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I LOVE 'POTTER PUPPET PALS'! I was actually doing the voices as Edward watched the video. And making up curse words? That's awesometacular. My personal favourite is fudge-crackling-popsickle-sticks. I'm very proud that it came from my brain.

Off to go watch some 'I'm Harry Potter. Harry Harry Potter...', then right back to reading your story.
Readersheart chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This story! So friggin glad there's a sequel, cuz this was too awesome to be so short! I hope it's complete though because due to my impatience and fear of seriously pissing off authors by begging them for updates, I only read completed stories. Trust me, it's best this way. Lol. Ok, after I hit that favorite button down there for author and story I'm off to your page to see where we're at with the sequel. Squeeeeeeeee!
Readersheart chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I want the absolute hilarity and utter cuteness to NEVER end!
Readersheart chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Ha-lar-i-ous!
Readersheart chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Ok, I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm STUNNED to see that there are only 29 reviews for this story! It's hilarious! I LOVE to Bella! On to 4!
venure chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Cute short story, thanks for sharing :)
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Ah that was ten shades of awesome. Like getting a massage while eating ice cream while having your hair played with while watching a really hot in board shorts clean your pool :D thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I almost peed from laughing and YOU MADE ME LIKE EDWARD YOU VICIOUS TROLLOP! :P
Hithcockian Dementor Boggerer...dear god
AnneValkyria chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I LOVE this story so far. Its freaking hilarious. And I just checked out Potter Puppet Pals. OMG... I laughed so hard... )
YoungKittenWhitlock chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
OHMAHGAWD! MOAR! NAO!
That was the best frakking story EVAH! I srsly love the snark! PLEASE do a sequel!
pangie26 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I hope you do.. I love this story Bella is so quirky and funny as well as a sexy but nerdy romantic Edward is awesome. Looking forward to more;)
1234567890inactive chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This is probably the only other story that made me laugh that was marked humor
1234567890inactive chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I looked them up soooooo funny
JadeD1995 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This had me laughing through every chapter. Pure comedy gold! Aren't you the little genius of humour?