Reviews for The Door That Shouldn't Be In Front Of Me
I KNEW IT! I knew that that was the reason Loki was ill! I feel so clever now. xD Amazing chapter btw, I do soooo love this fic!3
Brigadier7899 chapter 28 . 7/26
wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Great job!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 6/25
So sad. I hope Loki and Thor reconcile soon. I like it so far !
babyloki21 chapter 28 . 6/5
This story was very beautiful... I made me cry too much! the sentiment was amazing.. I totally loved it.
BookDevourer chapter 4 . 5/28
Pleasant ly surprised by Tony's and Bruce's reactions.

I hope SHIELD isn't coming to kick in the door?

Thor needs to work on his relationship with the AllFather -
Staunch Defender, or Angered yet Loyal? PR, ya know, inwardly rebellious. These are all options, right?

So far, so amazing!
Okay - what is Odin thinking here?

Does he not KNOW what it means to study Loki's magic?

I really hope he doesn't believe that simply because Loki has knelt before him, Loki is "fixed"
or "better".

And - does he believe that the humans will be unable to get past Thor and TAKE Loki if they really put their minds to it?

At least Odin does acknowledge Loki - He just spoke to Thor first, one at a time is simpler after all, and telling Loki to wait while he speaks to Thor would probably simply engender mistrust - and with hints of approval and pride, no less!
However, it has come a /bit/ late.

And Thor still ... wants to protect his little brother. (Though the Avengers may not see it like that!) Also, does Thor know/remember that his brother is/was originally Jotun, and without magic will likely revert.

This was not intended as a negative comment on the story (which I am very much enjoying).
It WAS written as I read this chapter.
Thank you for this intriguing story, traveller19!
BookDevourer chapter 2 . 5/28
Story so very amazing!

Oh, Frigga. Telling Loki that
the man who lied to him all these years, who would not listen,
And managed somehow to find the whorst words to say to Loki not once but Twice
And TORE AWAY HIS MAGIC so Loki could not even sooth himself after his dremas
KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING is not going to help.

Not for a while, at any rate.

And, Thor?
Constantly pushing at him to tell you all about his night terrors is Not. Going. to make him. Want to telll you.
Thor, I'm not saying you should stop visiting him (he'd probably see that as you abandoning him), but maybe stop pushing so hard?

Traveller19, this story has inspired me to respond much more than any other.
You are doing a wonderful job!
BookDevourer chapter 1 . 5/28
So far, so intriguing.

Also, I'm sorry, but Odin is really not thinking through this.
Or worse, he did, And KNEW that doing this to Loki would make it (almost?) Impossible for Loki to ever consider himself an Odinsson.

Silly Thor. Perhaps Loki once was comfortrd by your presence after nitmares, but because of this he isn't going to see you as a friend- or a brother! Anytime in the near future.

Also, this chapter was very well written, and I Need to see what happens next.

Thank you, traveller19 !
KarrineGenesis chapter 3 . 2/8
I just read that his eyes are green. Will you touch up on the fact people under mind control have blue eyes, he had blue eyes during the attack, and now His eyes are back to green like in the 2 Thor movies, meaning it was most likely that he was under mind control during the whole Avengers movie/time frame?
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Thor telling Odin off... now that is true love!
And Heimdall...SERIOUSLY?!
NitroFire PrevChristinaNorcinu chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
This was absolutely positively one of the most amazing stories I have read so far. Your writing is simply beautiful and I read this entire thing within 2 hours during school between doing work. I couldn't stop reading. It was amazing
Grac3 chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
I have absolutely adored reading this fic. I really enjoyed the plot. And it had just the right amount of angst and h/c. Plus, you write Pepper really well. By the way, was that little bit in the epilogue about going into space a reference to Planet Hulk?
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
What a beautiful story! Your grammar is impeccable, and spelling perfect! No one was out of character, and it held me entrapped for a long time!

How did you get the idea for the hot and cold thing?
Hekka chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Eh? As far as I remember Loki froze Heimdall not because of personal animosity, but because the gatekeeper proved himself unreliable (and therefore he can not be trusted with Loki's plan on how to prevent war between the realms. Or expect that he will not interfere in deals of his regent). Heimdall really violated the order of Odin (let Thor and his companions pass to the forbidden sphere) and order of Loki about not opening the Bifrost to anyone...
Hekka chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
"to make the amends he needed to on both realms"
So, does this mean that Thor and Loki has intention to return Casket in Jotunheim (as Thor promised)? It would not be a bad start for trying to establish real diplomatic relations, and compensation of the damage.
By the way about the casket. I don't get something. How is it possible that the seidr is innate part of every Jotun as well as the heart and lungs (meaning every Jotun is born with it and it is their own and not otherwise), but Clint's threat to quit casket into the abyss still worked. Jotnar for thousands of years lived without casket which means that their individual seidr not in any way tied to it (if this were the case they would have withered without a source of their power, or would have become puppets of Allfather). But it is also clear that without casket jotnar not able to restore their realm to it's pre-war glory...Sooo Clint's conclusions about the fate of jotnar in case of loss of the casket were wrong, but he was not mistaken about their quest for power casket. Am I right?