Reviews for The Door That Shouldn't Be In Front Of Me
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
I just gotta say say, I can't tell you how many times I've reread this chapter. Just breaks my heart.

I love it.
alexiana75 chapter 28 . 7/7/2016
A special and amazing story! You have impressive writing skills
alexiana75 chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
Yay! Steve, to the rescue, too!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
Poor Loki. Wonderfull Banner. Wonderfull Thor. And, of course, wonderfull chapter
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Wow! Very psychological and wonderfull, too
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
wonderfull description of Frigga spoking his name
appleoutlaw chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
That was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this ff... I love the way you write Loki, Thor and Tony... very well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
Obligation is a good thing. It's willing and stems from the depth of loving, meaningful relationships (of all sorts), and in turn, strengthens that love, deepens those relationships and makes them even more meaningful. People really need to stop viewing obligation in a negative or demeaning light and start seeing it for what it is. I get that "obligation" is a trigger word for people who lack work ethic, but in the context of relationships (of all sorts), it's one of the most LIBERATING (for everyone involved) and beautiful aspects of them.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
Loki doesn't have a very broad perspective of the concept of DUTY.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
All love overshadows and smothers. That's one of its many dark sides.
analise17 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
I knew these guys would get it. Yea! Bruce and Stark are on the case!
analise17 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
GAH! ODIN! You aren't supposed to give your son whose experiencing PTSD *more* PTSD! Not to mention over - what was it? - ten thousand people's worth and all their loved ones!

Asgard has issues and we like the whump.
As you can probably tell, very well done writing this story! You've gotten my feels by chapter one and have me needing to express my reaction by chapter 2 so that's awesome. Can't wait to see the Avengers help him out - you know it's coming!
~A.
Wow chapter 25 . 3/20/2016
I've read this fic a thousand times over and I just now got the "aptly-named spray" bit. Wow, you...wow.
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Awww!TT
Iceleaf13 chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I was thinking that perhaps it is a problem Loki has always had, but his magic curbed its effects. And now that his magic is gone the problem is running rampant. Maybe. Maybe not. I will have to wait and see.