Reviews for Vandread: Ice & Flame
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
that clumsy large ship

[Missing comma after ‘clumsy’]

I am straightforward, I am what you see. Some call me shallow, but how many people conceal themselves through masks and false seemings only to reveal themselves at last as hollow?

[Interesting point]

Those who know me, don't judge

[The comma seems unnecessary, though the period following Meia later also seems unnecessary]

Live well, with beauty and glory to the victors. Ugly is something for those who have lost and will die. Perhaps this is superficial or shallow, but can you look deep into your own soul and say you are not the same?

[Something I can see Jura thinking]

Short and introspective and well done.
brindani chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Your story adds an interesting depth to the characters.

great piece of work,

brindani
Mr. E sparc chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Meia wouldn't be the lead character if I had made the series. I'm American born and raised. I like Dita more than Meia. Also the series wouldn't have been as good if Meia was the lead character.
Seravy chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I like this pov fic! especially nice that you decided to do it on Jura! very insightful! keep up the good work. Although the part with Jura saying that she could always fall back on Barnette seemed a little harsh. (and if you're ever going to do a Jura/Barnette fic, do let me know!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
computer won't let me sign in. sry

i really like the whole character ideas. u really explained the characters. if u r like me, waiting for vandread 2 to come out in english is one of the hardest waits i have ever had in anime related situations.

meia'z starr
Genryu chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Wai! Another fanfiction about Vandread. I think it's a good insight of the character's feeling, except maybe that, in my opinion, Meia never saw Hibiki as more than a friend. Someone to rely on, yes, but someone to strike a relationship with? I'm not sure. But this come from the fact that I've seen the 2nd season, so this can be excused. Otherwise, I just hope that you'll use more Vandread in your other series (maybe an Omake starring this series? would be nice...)
cyran chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Good job on this. I saw about the same thing in Meia's character by the end of the first series. Her heart wanting what her mind has ruled as unimportant or not her duty. Jura, I never really understood, so it was nice to see someone else's vew on her.