Reviews for James
Type your review here...
Issi Herondale chapter 1 . 4/13
You're writing was really lovely, and I Enjoyed your story a lot! The only thing I have to say is that Cecily and Gabriel already already had a daughter by the time James was born, in fact it's possible that she was already pregnant with her second child when James was born. But again I loved your story!

Lillie
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 4/1
Ok, so I know you posted this a while ago, but I wanted to review anyway. This was AMAZING! Absolutely adorable and just perfect! You really captured all the characters and the time period really well, and I could definitely see the birth of James playing out like this! Great job! I loved it! :D
Ginger-Herondale chapter 1 . 3/11
This was so lovely I re read it four times!
Omg this is so freakibg cute
vitria chapter 1 . 1/4
te amo
asem just os te amo
liveloveread485 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I love this story so much! All the character's reactions were spot on, and I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire thing! Love it! Keep writing! ;)
welivebreathewords chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So beautiful! Really. I loved it! Keep writing, you're talented! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Omg! This is sooooo amazing! I couldn't keep a smile off my face the whole time I read this. You have so much talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I wasn't ready for this *sniffle*
deyniphoebe04 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ohgosh this is beautiful :') exactly the way i wanted it. Thank you ever so much for writing this i am forever grateful :D
LightwoodLady25 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
D'AWWWW. It's so fluffy and sweet! Everyone's reactions were spot on. I especially love Gabriel going bright red when Cecily declares she wants a baby. :3