Reviews for Sweet Caroline
ELENALEESUGG chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
OMG AMAZING XX
saraaaa chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
amazing amazing story love it
cupcakesandfreedom chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Lol, the funniest thing I have ever read!
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. It didn't turn out how I imagined with the Hunters showing up and the curse but it flowed well together and it made sense. I loved how it started out. It was sad when Klaus had said those things to Caroline and yet at the same time I didn't blame him considering that she did use him in the past even if she had really meant what she was saying this time. I liked that Elena and Bonnie were supportive.

I loved how Klaus was able to be there for her throughout her whole ordeal. I also liked how everyone helped in finding the solution for it. I liked her and Elijah's conversation at the end. And I love how Klaus and Caroline were together and how it ended. Thanks for writing this!
zvc56 chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
KLAUS HOW COULD YOU!? Great story! Loving the plot, and how awesomely you're describing the hallucinations! This is one of my favorite fanfictions, defiantly in the top three. And that's hard to get into because I read a lot of fanfiction. Great chapter!

Also, it's awesome how you describe how the character said it. Instead of saying "blah blah." He said, you say "blah blah." He replied, or shouted, or responded. Stuff like that.
alicewiggles chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
can't she hit him again you know kick his ass and I do mean Damon
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
definately makes him less terrifying to have him drunk and serenading her
Zoey2012 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY ! ! ! ! ! !
RealTalk chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
i liked it; at one point i couldn't stand Damon then when Caroline slapped him i couldn't stop laughing. Then Klaus & Caroline had their moments an i loved them. Soo by far one of the best Caroline & Klaus stories i have read...
elijahlover chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Aww love it so much yr a excellent writer this is an excellent story and an excellent ending this story was just excellent! lol do I sound super snobby there? coz that was wot I was going for :) Don't judge i'm bored xx
elijahlover chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
U R SUCH A GD WRITER THE DAMON? CAROLINE DINAMIC IN THIS CHAP IS GENIUS xx
elijahlover chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
whitch four people has Caroline killed besides the hunter? xx
elijahlover chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
The more I read yr stories the more I want to punch the people who have given you cruel reviews ESPECHALLY the guest reviewer who r too cowardly to give u a name xx I love yr writing style and think yr an excellent author don't let anyone tell u any different xx
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
sorry, 19 chapters, I dont know why I thought 12...anyway, its really godo story, I would only make slower relationship development between them and maybe some epilogue, though thats not necessary.