Reviews for Gifts, Stolen and Received
Whack-the-beetle chapter 7 . 2/11
Wow! This is so original and well done! I love how you picture the fae as a dangerous force you do not meddle with, very true to the myths and tales about them.
anono chapter 7 . 2/7
Fantastic cross over! Love the difficult choices they have to make :)
ZE Bri-0n chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
All this could be fixed by healing David's heart...
zebramouse chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Very subjective review tonight:
I think you capture the voice of Harry Dresden very well. (His reaction to Jareth's outfits had me laughing out loud.) I also like how you found a logical place for the Goblin King in the magical universe of TDF. And if Jareth got his Sarah, he'd be *that* protective of her.
So, I love the story... but I'm not quite sure I like the spin you put on it in this last chapter as much as I would have another ending or ending it with chapter 6.)
GalanthaDreams chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
You know, there's something to be learned about human nature in this story, for all that it revolves around magic. This was an incredibly effective crossover and I could see it very well, as though it was a movie.
Stormbutterfly chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
I know that I'm very late to the party here, but this was one of the first stories I read when I got into Labyrinth fanfiction and I wanted to tell you how much I adore it. I've been a huge fan of the Dresden Files since Storm Front and you really nailed Dresden's voice. Well done!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
An excellent story, but, as fitting as it is, endings where characters don't remember the story always leave me feeling unsatisfied because, from the perspective of the one I'm invested in, the story was just undone.
Grymmarie chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
What a great story! And that ending was awesome!
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Fabulous. I just wish there were more of it. Thank you for writing!
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Stars and stones, this story is absolutely brilliant! My two favorite fandoms in a beautifully written mashup...not to mention hilarious. My new favorite...
Xahn777 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Ouch what an ending ...
coolcat12345 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Interesting. i think you could do sequel, but with Lea finding out what happened and being furious, then beating crap out Jareth for messing with Harry's head ( make her and Jareth exes maybe?)
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Interesting. I love Sarah's human/faery conflict. It would be fun to have Sarah find LeananSidhe.
GoldenGryphon chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Howdy!
Lovely story.
I have read enough of Dresden to actually try to collect the series. I wouldn't call my self a fan, per se, just appreciative of the unique look at magic and all things magical. and it is a different look than that offered by most sub-genre series.
And combining it with what has to be the bestest not-quite-evil character and his lady-love ever? Brilliant!

I love what you did with what could have turned into a goblinish mess. Very nice.
Great characterization. Great use of the quirks and foibles of the characters as displayed in canon.

Thank you for writing this story.
Best thoughts.
Tamha chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Irene was immensely stupid in this one. Broke what human ties were left for both Sarah and Toby and gave the GK his wife's full name to boot, which for most modern humans is as true a name as we ever have. Only thing that she did reasonably correct was consulting Harry in the first place. Having it loop back around to Sarah's dad come in to consult Dresden at the end about Toby's disappearance is great. XD