Reviews for Second Sacrifice
starfire25 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
great story. i like it a lot.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
personally i liked this story better than mulan 2. in fact mulan 2 was more of a fanfiction than this fanfiction was. the three daughters of the emperor than was never metioned in the orginal movie. (heck where is his wife for that matter?) has to be married for a peace treaty. and the three soliders happen to fall for them and them fall for them too. weak plot. maybe 20 minutes of the movie was okay the rest was bad.

this would have made a better movie.

i wasn't mai lin to go crazy and fai to marry someone else. it's nice (in a sense) to know that some people know not everything can have a perfect happy ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
Please add one more chapter for mulans baby
Tokyo's Child chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
this was an amazing story! I loved it!
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
I order you to make a sequel XD
Happyfish chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww nice ending!
ggggggggggggg chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
thats really cute! i was really pissed that shang was going to let mulan leave but it does make sense that thats what he would do... :( great story!
FireDragon's flame chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
That was good, I enjoyed it.
sami1010220 chapter 15 . 4/2/2006
aww, that was cute. good job!
molly chapter 15 . 9/29/2005
aw that was so cute! and so funny, mushu was so funny! i loved it, great job, it was so sweet and so cute! well done.
O.C. Girlie chapter 15 . 5/16/2005
This is really good. Will you be making a sequel to this later?
Tizzie chapter 15 . 1/1/2005
OMG THAT IS THE BEST MULAN FANFICTION I HAVE READ IN MY WHOLE FRIGGEN LIFE! This was soo good, i just could not pull my eyes away from the screen. I think I'm going to print it out. WAY TO GO!
dunno what happen chapter 15 . 5/16/2004
Very cute ending
Gizelle chapter 15 . 5/31/2003
cute! i like :)
CryMe16 chapter 15 . 4/7/2003
Aw!*wipes tears from eyes with tissue* If that wasn't the sweetist story I've ever read! It was seriously cute and you're very talented with detail and plots. Keep up the good work!