Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
lovingcaptainswan chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
COL! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! :D :D

The flashback where he was worried about her and the berries. So sweet! Not only that he was worried (and even admitted it), but that Emma realized that he actually cared, even if she did think he was overreacting. ;)

He called her kitten! Aww! I love that for some reason. I remember you posting about it on tumblr and I'm so glad that you did it!

"I could have you panting and laid beneath me without much thought or effort. And tempting as it is, I'd like a bit more wit in you when you come to your senses and give way to my undeniable charms and…" - I just have to say that this line was really sexy, and I love how he's toying with her again, not just with playful banter, but lines like THIS where he just renders her speechless for a minute, wondering if what he's saying would be so bad, fighting her first inclination to smack him. ;) I love it!

AND THAT WHOLE BATHING SCENE. HOLY SHIT. Not only was it perfectly in character, but WOW. *fans self* Hook was probably DYING that whole time and he managed to stay so collected, even if it was obvious that Emma finally had the upper hand.

I just ADORE how you write them. It's so perfectly in character with chemistry and tension sizzling between them! It's ridiculous how good you are, woman! JEEZ! I need to stop reading your fics, cuz this chapter just made me feel inferior again. LMAO Not in a bad way! I loved this so much, so it's worth it. haha This was just so amazingly perfect!

I'm dead. Just freaking dead, Col. DEAD. No more JBIB or TPL or smut for you ... dead.
missmandapanda chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Love this! This last but with the bath was great :)
Flpirate305 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Well...Damn! That was intense and perfect. Yeah it was beginning to get to me how often Emma was needing to be rescued or everyone trying to coddle her. Trust me like Emma I tend to get more frustrated at myself whenever I'm in situations I am unfamiliar with or don't grasp right away. Its the more bothersome since most things come easy or you just handle, you survive and never need anyone. Needing help worst feeling ever having to ask or someone helping in general. I would think at some point it would get on her nerves, especially since she hasn't really had a chance to vent like since finding Bae for she's been eerily calm. But I'm glad she didn't just crack Hook actually pushed her enough to get her back to where she normally is taking no prisoners, fighting for what she wants. The fire is back! Not that Emma noticed but Hook and her are always pushing each other making them be better. Or they are always just trying to beat the other lol. I really loved it, the banter, slight playfulness with an undertone more intense. It was great. Please update soon I am ready.
Madj chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! I love that Emma got her spunk back, and I love that she's playing with fire here. LOL. I'm afraid that anything we get on the show will now be a letdown after this part. Heh.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
WOW! These were some incredible chapters. Thanks!
Sashred chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Basically that was the best thing ever. I loved the tension, the way Emma took back control, the LAGOON SCENE. It was fantastic, and I can't wait for the next one! I love the way you portray them, it's spot on and practically canon as far as I'm concerned ;)
ZenGoalie chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Nothing better than the slow simmer...thank you for writing such a great storyline. Can't wait for the next update!
canterlevi chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
On a second read-thru, she's lucky he didn't slap her on the a$$ as she pushed past him.
StarSeeker2716 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Omg I love this story its very well told. I like how you dont make them fall in love immeaditly but ease into it :D
onetreefan chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
wonderful update. I love how much he cares for her. She is a little minx. I cannot wait for more!
Lisa1972 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
She is going to lose in more ways than one...didn't being in the enchanted forest teach her that one?
SmeeTheRat chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
That was sexy as hell. Badass Emma is back! I like seeing Hook thrown off his game... I hope she makes his resolve crumble soon
niniadepapa chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I hate you on so many levels, omg I can't even.
You. Made. Her. Strip. And bathe herself. In front. Of. Him.
Like a fucking pro.
And I'm so proud of her it's not even funny. YOU GO EMMA, FOUR FOR YOU EMMA, BB GIRL, THAT WAS BRILLIANT.
ALSO HE HAD THE SOAP WITH HIM AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
I'll yell at you later bcs that's what twister sisters do...
christel.meyer.58 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
awesome!:D
aej1085 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I loved that update sooooo much! I'm very much looking forward to the next one!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »