Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
Lunalove25 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Ooooh girl, I love Hook's new nickname for her! It's adorable and sexy at the same time XD And their banter was spot-on! I can't wait to see more of them together!
realitytimeout chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Wow. Emma that is a dangerous game you're playing. I love the tension. There was a lot of glorious naked skin in that chapter. Bravo. Please update again soon.
swaggercaptain chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Holy shit! TALK ABOUT SEXUAL TENSION! Your writing gives me a braingasm. I hope you're happy - but seriously, I check the feed everyday for this update (it is THAT good)! And you never disappoint! Keep up the fantastic work honey bunch!
Missing A Muse chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Fabulous chapter! Can't wait until the next one!
canterlevi chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Crazy Emma, what are you playing at? She seems determined as ever to be unpleasant, but a little muddled this time. Come on Emma, start feeling those feelings... You know you want to. :-)
tehgreeneyes chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Oh the games these two play with each other. Hook being open with what or who he wants and Emma stepping up and showing him that two can play that game, dangerous game as he put it, but yeah I love reading it. :D
One has to admire these two for being able to resist the temptation. I just wonder who's gonna make the first move when it finally comes down to resolving the UST.
Also loved the whole Emma being conflicted about her emotions towards him. Yes Emma the knot in your stomach is just you being hungry and thirsty, sure.

Loved this part:
"You—you were worried." She whispered softly,...the silence that followed long and telling, he looked away from her, his eyes focused on the ground between them as his entire body tensed rigidly, a smile tugging at his lips before fading into a small self-deprecating frown. "You act as though it still surprises you…" yeah Emma damn it.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
onceuponamirror chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
that was awesome. you write emma so well! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Oh man, such gorgeous description here, I loved it all!
Escape Through a Dream chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Brilliant story! Read it just before work and now I have no idea how I'll be able to work when I've got scenes from your stories playing in my head! And scenes from 'Always' as well. Kudos to you! Well done :) x
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I like this and wonder if it will prove to be a pivot point for Emma in this fic - the moment when she decided she was DONE with struggling along off-balance and unprepared, and going to get her feet back under her and begin to take names, in preparation for the upcoming kicking of asses. :)

Also it's nice to read a fic that doesn't approach Emma with a teenage mentality and have her constantly shrieking and covering herself just because she's showing some skin. This is not a woman who strikes me as being especially body-shy, after all.
melly326 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Loved the sexual tension and them acting like a married couple can't wait for more
Angelfan984 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Please let that something else happen..._

Good chapter. The feelings in this were palpable. I could see, hear and smell everything practically. So well written!
realitytimeout chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I love this story. You are amazing! Thank you for finding ways to get Killian's shirt off again.
Poor Hook, I can't imaging seeing Emma in pain for 2 days. Poor Emma, BEING in pain for 2 days.
Please update soon, i can't want to see what happens next.
KPKincaid chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Next chapter please :) I like that they didn't fall too quickly. Suspenseful..
Wolf That Howls chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Ah! It's so amazing! I've been reading all of your fanfic's lately and afraid I'm seeming a little like a stalker but there all just so good! Ahh! You're an amazing writer! Hope to see some more soon! (:
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »