Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
She. Is . Awful. A. Bitch.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Why would anyone like this awful tiring stubborn rude woman? Our captain must be a masochist deep down because she is a total brat. Thank god that is not how she is in the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
She is awful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Thank god emma is not like this in the show
She gave me a headache
leiasky chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Holy hell this is such a well written AU for the Neverland arc - which was my favorite of the whole series thus far. The achingly slow burn between Hook and Emma has been a delight, well paced and brilliantly in character.

I hope you haven't abandoned this!
Athena Brianna chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
OMG Why have you stopped HERE? Please come back. This is seriously an awful place to stop. I need some closure on this story
Bdub chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Holy crap.. I know it's been almost a year since the last update... But for the love of God... I can't get enough of this story! So well done. Bravo! I hope you update at some point :)
buffybabe42 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I really love this story. Are you going to update it?
Ifijustbreathe chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Hey, so I just found this story and I am absolutely hooked! Fantastic writing. I'm looking forward to how this all plays out and how it ends. (And obviously how you'll have Hook and Emma get together.) Keep it up! Hope you update soon! )
SeaOfFire chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Wow, I read this in one go, I just couldn't stop reading. I absolutely love this story, your writing is really good. When reading this fic I can notice that you took you time writing and thinking about the story and it shows in the high quality of the fic. I adore how you took your time to describe Neverland/their surroundings, what kind of plants grow there and things like that. The story Hook told Emma about the blue flower is really lovely.

I hope you will update soon, because I'm eager to know what will happen next.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
This is such a great story i like your take on the neverland emotions are much more realistic than on the wait to see what happens next hope you update soon.
21stseventeen chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
read this in one go, and loved it to pieces. so, okay, it's incomplete, and pretty au - but i love your take on 3a more than i liked the actual show, just so you know (:
jessicab185 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Where's the rest of the story? I feel like a chained up Hook: YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE!
heratulipsia chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
just stumbled upon this and can't wait for you to post more!
lizdarcy1813 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »