Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
OUATsmsCS830 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Love your story! I'm hooked (no pun intended) and i can't wait for more of the story, because i want to see how hook saves emma, if he does that, and if she will apologize and thank him :) write on cause i hate waiting
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Write more please!
GenuineRisk chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Yeah... Emma's not doing herself any favors here. So much anger! I see it's been a while since your last update - hope you'll finish this up soon!
PuReLoNeHeArT chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Your story is absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Carly chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Daaaamn...that was ugh! I just- waiting for where you take this!
lissie83 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Damn. Please tell me an update will be forthcoming because this is too good not to finish!
agirlinblue chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I wish I could favorite this more than once so I would know to come back to it more in the future. Really, really love it so far, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Triela'sTheory chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Lots of love for this story
chickwiththebluehair chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Brilliant! Fantastic!
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
omigosh! give me more...FAST!
vividconcettos chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ahhhh i just read this! I know i know i'm lame but I just want you to know that it was a magnificent first chapter! I loved all their interactions and you have real talent darling! Thanks for writing!

Ok now i'm gonna catch up with this story ;) good job again! I absolutely loved it! ;)
nevergiveuphope27 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
This story is perfection. Please, please, please update soon!
Angelfan984 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I want to punch Emma in the face right now.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Poor Emma! I feel for her and Hook. They both go through so many emotions and turmoils. I hope we get some more soon, these two are amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
omg hook has to save her from the lost boys! please update soon :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »