Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
Starlight000 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god they spilt up! Great chapter, very angsty and dramatic. You included the 'as you wish' So princess bride, it's almost as if the writers are telling us that Captain Swan will happen! I just loved this chapter, keep up the amazing work!
Kay20 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I just discovered this ship (late to the party), but I adore it. And you MUST finish this! I'm dying to have these two together in your story because the ramp up has been delicious. And I want them both to be so happy. And with such build up when she finally returns his feelings it's going to be glorious.
titelex chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
You nailed the characters very well, their way of speaking and everything...I've navigated among a few other ouat fics, and you're definitely the best! Keep up the good work, always a pleasure to read!
jlroberts17 chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Woo Hoo, I think I was having withdrawal! Glad your back at it. Can't wait to see what's next.
realitytimeout chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
YAY you're back!
I'm really glad Killian called her on her whole "i'm alone" speech. Seriously Emma?! Wake up and stop pushing Killian away. Please update again soon. I can't wait for Emma to pull her head out of her ass.
gp28 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
intense!
swaggercaptain chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
BLOODY HELL COL!

WHY? WHYYYYYYY? I'm starting to think your a masochist with all the pain you put me through. Goddammit. God-frickin-dammit. I hate you and love you and the angst and the kiss. OH THE KISS! HOLY HOT DAMN!

I just... fdkjlhakfdhalkds;hf;asfda;fd.

That right there is my summation of my feelings after reading this.
Melian Elengaer chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I'm really, really anxious right now! Why'd you leave it there? Please update as soon as you're able, I'm dying here! I loved this chapter by the way, it was amazing! :)
Carlet chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
That was SOOOOOO good plz update soon
headoverhook chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
What were you thinking, Col? So not cool!

They finally kiss and then she pushes him away and of course she is running smack into the Lost Boys without him! Figures!

Loved the chapter! But I'm a little angry with Killian for leaving her. I hope you will let him rescue her. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
This is such an amazing story, but oh my god do I want to punch Emma in the face for being so stubborn and set in her ways! Can't wait until the next chapter! Your writing is beautiful!
Lisa1972 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
She does need to get over the fact that she is the only one that can do anything...
jlm13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Yay! I thought you'd given up on this story. Great chapter. Keep going. I can't wait to see where you take it. I love the way you're writing Emma and Hook!
onetreefan chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
emma is a fool for pushing him away but i understand it! awesome update!
tehgreeneyes chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I'm happy to see an update to this story, I love it so much. However all I want to do after this chapter is punch something, dammit.
Emma's just too damn stubborn and all of that 'I'm alone.' crap, one can only take so much of that. I'm glad he cornered her and gave her his piece of mind, I mean seriously open your eyes girl.
She's just all over the place with her emotions, and I understand her, Henry is her priority but she needs to take a deep breath and calm down, think things through.
One good thing about that ending is that she's finally gonna get some sleep and rest (I hope), maybe that will help her think more clearly.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »