Reviews for Between Sea and Sky
canterlevi chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Boy, it's really hard to feel sorry for her or any kind of compassion anymore! She was just plain mean to Hook, and unnecessarily so. Good for him walking away. This kind of echoes her behavior on the show although not to such a dramatic amount. The whole 'poor me nobody loves me everybody leaves me' is getting old. She needs to start being honest with herself and start admitting what part she's playing in her own misery and stop blaming everybody else.

You've made her anger extremely visceral. Great job! And Hook has been more than patient.

A very intense chapter. Yay!
melly326 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Loved this so much sexual tensions and finally giving in to their feelings... U stuck great with the characters of emma pushing him away can't wait to see what happens next hope u update soon
phiphi78 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
This chapter was painful but beautiful as always
followsrabbit chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
This update literally made my morning. As much as I've loved season three so far, in a lot of ways I prefer your development of Hook and Emma's relationship. Your writing is just so perfect!
Can't wait to read more :)
jlm13 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Please, please, please keep writing this story! I can't wait to read what's next!
titelex chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Oh myyyyyy myyy! Keep writing please! I'm so hooked up on Hook & Emma...
Jacksoarrow45 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Omg sooooo amazing! Keep going! Please update! I'm hooked! Lol
MsMizz chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Loving the build up and the softer side of Hook.
MsMizz chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Loved this chapter and the story about the lily... Very touching!
jlroberts17 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Just recently stumbled upon fan fiction. And am currently obsessed over the swan/ hook romance on OUAT. Read a ton of other stories but yours had me hooked (pun intended) from the first chapter! Sadly, I am now caught up with all of your other fans. Please keep it coming, it's nice having someone write the story the way you hope it will go on t.v. Sadly, Neal is still in the picture, I am dreading the inevitable drama that will surely tear hook and emma appart. But for now I comfort myself with the happy thought that at least you are getting it right! Thanks, from an overly dramatic, hopeful fan;)
rapunzelxeugene4ever chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
I am loving this story so far! Wonderfully written, particularly the moments where Emma is unconcious, I think you wrote her confusion really well. Even though I want them to hurry up and get together already, you're developing their characters really well. After everything she's been through, it makes sense that it would take Emma a while to warm up to Hook. You have Hook's innuendos and comments done very well too :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
Brionyblue chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Omg this is amazing! Please write more I can't handle the suspense! I love the storyline, so much more detailed than the canon, I think it is actually better... You are such a great author! Keep it up, jealous of your ideas and mad skills :)
gp28 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Seriously. So amazing.
gp28 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
The story of the boy was so good. Truly love where this is going.
Kiana Dessa chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
This is so freaking cute omg omg

I am giving birth to a pixie .
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »