Reviews for Shadow: Night Warrior
Sharptooth chapter 3 . 4/25
You accidentally called Shadow Star again from other of your previous fanfic.
So good I think I cried!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I don't like this story they should have children of own and then people truly love this story , i know would and 99% of the world . Do it like this and you will have likes .Everyone want's there own children . So, should change the story to what i said and this will be a great story . Please.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Awesome make more chapters
tigerlover101 chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Cool story
MadClawDragon chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I just notice...
You always Nerf Tigress attitude!
DannyNeko chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Well... I only have a quetion, did shadow and dreamer fall in love? It't would be a good thing if you make a secuell with the travells of those two from the first one n.n

Sorry, I know some of english but i'm not an expert n.n I speak spanish as my natural speaking
Pandafan91 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Very nicely done Shadow.
lunar silver chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
great ending
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Another great story and ending my friend :) thankgoodnees uncle crane got there when he did to rescue and get Shadow the heck out of their safely where she was greeted by her worried parents, dont scare them like that shadow ;) and it looks like Gray fire's real name is Lucinda didnt know that and i had a feelign Tigress and the others didnt kill her on purpose and such the way Gray fire told the sotry it seems to me the which had it comming using black magic on innocent children that right there is a bad and evil person and whats more she was destroyed by her own magic she got what was comming to her! And still she wouldnt listen to Tigress as she and Tigress headed into assualt and fight one naother soon Po joined the freigh to make sure Gray didnt hurt his kitten in any way but she kciked him away and wrapped him up in veins to keep him withheld tell you what things got even more intense whne Gray started shooting fireballs at Tigress but guess what they were denied and dissperesd no ismple fireball can take down the master Tigress thats when Gray broke her weapon out a red sphere like a seeker to annihilate its target no matter where it goes but thinking quickly Shadow devised a plan and got her mother out of there while gettignt he sphere to follow her letting Dreaner do his magic and destroy the sphere again and again and engulfed the liger in yellow light to drain ehr powers but in a desperate attempt to afraid of losing everything she slit ehr own throat soemthing i did not see comming very nice twist on that, but thankfully everybody was safe and htigns went back to normal as soon Dreamer, Shadow, and Acadan became the new saviors of China the ultimate trio that evil will fear forever!
Solarsystemex chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
The ending could've been stronger, but I liked it. Could've been better too. But good. :)
newguy100 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Good ending good chapter and good story. Good job bye
lunar silver chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
the five show up after dreamer catches shadow in his arms ;)
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Great chapter my friend :) Thankfully Shadow found a hiding spot from the deranged feline and you know i dont buy that Tigress and five would kill somebody innocently i think if they did kill her it was becuase she was most likely posing a threat or threating somebody either that or it was an accident either way though most likely Gray fire wont lsiten to anybody as it looks like she is set on killing Tigress and her family and being the smart she is Shadow got Gray to leave for awhile throwing those rocks getting the deranged felines attnetion and then Dreamer appeared who told her her parents are worried sick as back there her mom almost gave their house a sun roof XD and though Dreamer was reluctant to leave Shadow alone he knew he had to get her brother to safety and to tell her parents whats goign on so they can help Which i hope they get there soon! But wiht Shadow the little panther is in grave danger and she told Gray off saying she didint beleive fires words and that she was the daughter of master Tigress and the Drago nwarrior which really snapped Gray as her face became happy and lit up the tree with her dark magic with a fire ball and somebody better hurry up and get in there to save her from her falling death i have a feeling though soembody will snathc her mid air and keep her safe.
pandamaster97720 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »