Reviews for Spongy Love
NSEH chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thank you so much for both of these. Besides a few typos and grammatical errors, which I honestly don't care for, the story is great. Please hurry writing the third part. I cannot hardly wait. Once again, thank you my dear friend. They're so good I read them both twice.
Fhqwhgads chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
This was cool and adorable at the same time. I can picture this as a real episode! Great job!

-Fhqwhgads, unknown critic
Marie chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Aw, this story was so sweet. But I did notice some spelling errors, and I had a hard time determining who was talking. But over all I give it a 9 1/2 out of 10!
FutureAuthoress chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Aw I like this story! You have a great imagination, maybe you should find a couple of online tips about storywriting, I can guarantee that'll get you a TON of reviews :D

~Meg~
great chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
wow that was great
LittleBlue33 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
really like the sequel to your story "The Date", It was a wonderful story, well keep up the good work
Anonomus chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
hey i think you are a really good story writer. Are you planning to be an author, if yes you will be a great author

Bye.
anonomus chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
your story is awsome!
michelle chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
it was great!
thefanwithashortattentionspan chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
yay!

what a brilliant sequel to a brilliant story!

i love it!

you've writ spongebob/sandy in a way that i think is better than the others!
serendipity-azndood chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
good job. i like da story. keep writin more.

PEACE UP! A-TOWN DOWN
northernlight33 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
put a lid on it herman.(-_-)
northernlight33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
It's Carolyn Lawrence that does Sandy, Kristen, not Cathrien Lawrence.
Kristin chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I LOVED YOUR STORY! It was so cute. I had ideas about ways for Spongebob to be able to breathe air and water, as well as Sandy ble to breathe air and water. That was the best fan fic I've ever read! You are a story genius!
canuck-sweety33 chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
(sniff) Th..Thats was the most beutiful story I ever read, oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo from nothernlight33.