Reviews for The Daughter of Tony Stark
Carlypso chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Great chapter!
Avengerlicious chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Loved it as always.
What if injuries and stuff (bruises, scratches, etc.) that occurred in her dreams appeared on her body when she was awake. That way the avengers could find out on their own?
EisForElephant chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I like loki/gypsy interaction. Its awesome!
Carlypso chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
I love this story! SO cute! :)
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
For the record I totally caught that reference. I really like these two as a couple and it's a good balance to the story.
Avengerlicious chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Loved it! :D Steve is so understanding, and i really like gypsy's character
Anabel chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
New reader here ! I LOVE this story, you're an awesome writer ! Keep up the good work :)
iswear-thecatdidit chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
No! No! No! I have an idea of how Loki will find them. Instead of Gypsy telling him. He finds put by secretly reading Fury's mind or Bruces mind or something. It makes a much better story than having your main character cave. If the main character gives up, they're all screwed.
iswear-thecatdidit chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I think your a lot better when you do third person point of view. It makes the story sound better.

By the way i was watching the Avengers when i read this so i had a double geek out! Its so good!
Lynn chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I like your story.
Avengerlicious chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
What if she finds out the location but doesn't give it to Loki. Then she endures so much torture before giving up. Just a suggestion
Avengerlicious chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Loved it! Didn't pepper tell gypsy in an earlier chapter?
Avengerlicious chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Lol tony. :)
Avengerlicious chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Apart from the dream that was a sweet chapter! Don't get me wrong, the dream was pretty good too
Avengerlicious chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Is pepper gonna tell tony bout her pregnancy? I hope so.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »