Reviews for The Daughter of Tony Stark
Guest chapter 38 . 6/17/2016
Meh. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either.
PikaMew1288 chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
The Marvel Universe has more advanced tech than what can be found in reality so a speedy Paternity Test is possible.
Jojo of Faraway chapter 38 . 1/15/2016
I love this story. I read it once already a few years ago and thought it was awesome, now I read it again and still think it's awesome! I love it!
dfasdfas chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I really like ur story but u made Pepper a evil person u.u
Alicia chapter 38 . 10/26/2015
Let's be honest I get and liked how at first you did what Tony would REALLY do if this happened but honestly when Pepper was pushing her out the door Tony wouldn't give a shit to would've ended right there. He'd give her a big handful of a couple thousands and she would be out the door. And Steve would HATE her because of her temper, her obnoxious personality, sarcasm, and her flirting. Nobody would give a shit to that bitch.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I fucking hate this story Gypsy can't get everything she wants. And honestly she is to WAY for steve
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
No offense but for some people that like a little sadness would've wanted to know what would've happened if Gypsy was thrown out you could've made a extra chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I think Tony will ahve twin kids:Howard and Lavender Stark
Lavender is named after Pepper's mother's favorite flowers.(Maria will be WAYYyY too corny).Howard is named after Tony's dad.
Howie will be the annoying ninja kid,while Lavender will be the sweet little girl you want to cuddle. Both are geniuses
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Coulson is not dead.
Kmn1999 chapter 38 . 6/24/2015
I started crying at the end
Guest chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
*cries 5ever* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER
GuestM chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Not so sure about this story, Gyspsy seems to be becoming borderline Mary Sue, and she's really getting on my nerves.
AssanaStarla chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
I Love this story so far I can't wait for the next chapter.
mindcrazed chapter 31 . 11/10/2014
Oh thank god Loki didn't take that further. I mean I love Lokis dangerous side as much as the next gal but this was taking it a bit too far. I'd love to keep my thoughts of Loki untainted, at least keep it safe from picturing him ruining someone like that. And I think he's probably not gonna have to wait that long to get what he wants. I mean who wouldn't want to do the deed with Loki no matter how many awful things he's done. I sure wouldn't turn him down. Anyways, like alway E!

xx mindcrazed
mindcrazed chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Once again Loki does things to me. Things I'm not entirely sure I like. I remember watching the first Thor movie with my boyfriend and instead of letting it be known when I though that Loki was sexy, gorgeous, amazing or whatever I just laughed during those moments, let's just say that by the end of the movie my boyfriend thought I'd gone absolutely mental. Reading your story is a bit like that, at least the Loki parts and some Steve parts as well. I really love this story. I know I'm a bit behind but I just found this today and I've been binge reading it. Jus it!

xx mindcrazed