Reviews for The Daughter of Tony Stark
Afb chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Of course he likes Black Sabbath. He wore the T-Shirt for practically the whole of the Avengers!
Supernatural angel 1 chapter 38 . 7/19/2013
OMG! that was... AWESOME!
Afb chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
You're wrong. There's one thing worse than the pain of getting slapped. I know this but you don't know how it feels, probably at least. You know, being slapped across the cheek.
I won't say what is the worst physical pain, but it goes on stinging and stinging and the worst thing is the coldness behind those who do it. You just clench your teeth and bear it. There isn't any other way.
I don't understand how you're poor. Lack of pocket money, or actual poor? Because if you are, my dad's a billionaire and I could help you out.
I've read your whole story but I obviously don't have the decency to review all of the chapters. It made me literally cry. The ending? Tears just poured down. And I have NPD. I actually don't feel emotion like normal people. Wikipedia NPD (condition) and you'll see. My friends don't even know. Not that people with NPD go out to make genuine relationships, but there is just this one person who I so want to be really properly friendly with and she doesn't even know that I do. But this isn't about me (a hard thing to say for someone with NPD). It's about your story.
The last chapter? I am too innocent, I realize this now. It made me shiver, then cry, then laugh, then I sweated as I boiled over and froze alternately like I have Malaria or something. My adrenal endocrine glands did what they do best and sent out their hormones to the lining of my stomach so that it is more susceptible to my pulse... dumb it down Sam! What I meant is that I got the most butterfly-stomach feeling of horror and pleasure... what I really want to say is thanks.
StormSilvers chapter 38 . 7/17/2013
Excellent job really enjoyed it!
Whappy101 chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
That. Was. Beautiful.
Like seriously, I was so moved by the ending I'm crying! Are you going to continue it or make a sequel after Thor 2? I would love love love LOVE that! You have just made this story so unforgettable for me! THANK YOU!
ps I will miss the food and sweets ;)
Stinker126 chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
Awwww I really really liked the story :) Im sad to see it end but at least there will be a sequel in the future. It's like when I heard they'll be making an Avengers 2 but it comes out in 2015! Lol but I can wait till Thor 2 I'll check out your other fan fics since you're such an awesome writer ;D
Avengerlicious chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
Three words. Cool story, bro. Wow that was so amazing, the plot was good, but I wouldn't have liked this as much if it wasn't written as well as it is. No wonder you have been approved for publishing! :) Good work, and I can't wait to read more about Gypsy!
Avengerlicious chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
That chapter was amazing! Really well written and I'm so glad that gypsy is saved!
Avengerlicious chapter 36 . 7/15/2013
That was great! Your descriptions are amazing! Sorry, I haven't exactly had time to read any of your stories lately but I'll try to now.
Rean3 chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it and I wonder what happened to Thor! xoxox
Loki'sArmy0602 chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
OMG, i seriously thought you had killed Gypsy then. OMG i love this story and will read it again. i loved it. I think your an amazing writer and i can't wait for more stories.
CrystalClear98 chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
I can't believe it's over!
TeaganRenee23 chapter 38 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely love this story. Gypsy is an awesome character and I can't wait to see more of her!
IHEARTROCK chapter 38 . 7/13/2013
Why don't you try a sequel? I'd live a sequel... And Steve... I love Steve...
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 38 . 7/13/2013
Great end to an awesome story. Plus, I'm glad we will get to see more of Gypsy to me she is like Coulson. The best new character of the franchise. I have already started reading the others and will continue to review. I love spending my summer reading your stuff. Please read my stuff too :) When your bored and trying not to upload chapters and EPICALLY FAILING.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »