Reviews for The Daughter of Tony Stark
CrystalClear98 chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
I checked my faves page fo updates and saw this and actually shrieked with joy!
Love Hina Fanatic chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
Yay, someone is going to get an ass-whoopin'. Plus, I like this cliffhanger.

Sic 'em Tony.

9.95/10 for both chapters.
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
Yes finally Loki will get his Rudy poo candyass the beat down of his life. Oh please let it be either Thor or Tony who captures Loki and have Gypsy be the one to hit him with an one two punch. Oh, oh even better put her in a suit and have her hit him with an one two punch. Yeah that would be awesome. *imagining the look on Loki's face when she kicks his ass*
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I'm so glad Pepper has some of her Extermis powers. Maybe she can use a little to get outta the car. Or burn the driver's face. My vote is burn the driver's face.
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
WOAH. WOAH. WOAH.
Let me gather my wits. (Or what's left of them.)
Oh, chocolate and pizza! *Grabs and noms*
I loved this chapter. Like, I didn't I fall in love, I tumbled down the mountain in love with it.
SO MUCH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN ONE CHAPTER.
Gypsy finally appeared actually weak before Loki. Loki actually showed emotion. They both understand each other better.
I love how Loki couldn't resist the temptation to find out what actually drove Gypsy, it's like he honestly just doesn't understand her and that drives him crazy. And now that he knows he's just like "Oh."
I absolutely, head over heels, LOVE the part where Gypsy touches his cheek. Because in that moment they aren't a power crazed god and his prisoner, they're Gypsy and Loki. And it's not a hostage touching the captor, it's one broken person reaching out to another. And the way Loki accepts it, the way he leans into her touch, I was just like "I can handle this. I can handle this. FUCK THIS WHERE'S THE KLEENEX?"
And the thing I love the absolute most about this chapter. It doesn't change his mind. He doesn't have a change of heart. He's going through with the attack. He didn't change in the space of two minutes which a lot of authors do, even with characters that aren't Loki.
And also, may I say that I've noticed a huge improvement in the quality of your writing in these last few chapters? Very impressive. (Not that it wasn't good before, but now you've kinda leveled up. Good god I'm a nerd.)
Lauren chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Pizza and French chocolate… weird combo, but I can't judge, I eat pretzels and blue fun dip together.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Meep! Looking great! I'm glad they understand each other! I kinda cant wait for Steve to get jealous if their connection, though I kinda hope (for once) that it stays mostly platonic you know? (: x
Whappy101 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Gahhhhhhh! YOU: ARE. KILLLING. MY. FEELS! That chapter was so good! I'm really glad you decided not to make Loki change right away because honistly with everything that has happened to him it really wouldn't change him fully. You did do a great job of shoeing the other softer side o Loki though. You handled this encounter really well and it was so good to read! THANKS!
Whappy101 chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
I like how your showing that it really effects her and that shes not invincible no matter how much she acts like it!
memo bonafide chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
I'm French and as a lover of chocolate confirm it: they're soooo good! (also, in France we speak of two others chocolate countries: Swiss and Belgian)
Anyways, keep going please, your story is nice and I'm impatient to know what's coming next!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
You're lucky you gave me French Chocolate. (;
Avengerlicious chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Why would I kill you? This was an amazing chapter! And yes, French chocolate is delicious!
Kns1212 chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Interesting development, the hero an the villain understanding each other. As always, a wonderful chapter.
PellieWeg chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Such a good chapter. Awwww Loki! I have so many feelings over this revelation! Please update soon!
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Of course he wants her dead. After all he stabbed his own brother. Loki is to never, ever, ever, ever, eeeever to be trusted. Boy oh boy I can't wait to see the Avengers kick his ass. O btw french chocolate is good. So I will take a few of these for the road and wait for the next one.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »