Reviews for Spin the Bottle
LovingDanceAndMusic chapter 4 . 2/28
BLACKFIRE
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Please keep going. I really have enjoyed this. :)
Raestyles chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
What is this pokemon I hate pokemon
Mrs. BYG chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
WOAH didn't see that coming :) Continue please :D
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Glad for the shout-out. I know how hard chapters can be to write. It's even harder to write a finale chapter. So many revisions, so many edits, but then again, I made many promises, and wished to back them up.
Sparklefairy321 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This is sooooo good! I love what you've done with it! please continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Awesome keep uploading
Mrs. BYG chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I love BB so much .
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
When Raven laughs, you either freak out, or had better find a good hiding place, cuz that girl don't laugh too often. If you ever need help, I know Teen Titans, and will be happy to be of service.
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
There is no shame in deleting massive amounts of your story to change it. I simply mind vomit onto a page, and arrange the words in an understandable pattern. I enjoyed the party. Gotta give Robin credit. He's one tough cookie who doesn't crumble easily. Good job, capturing Cyborg's laughing habit, Raven's deviousness, Beast Boy's complete immaturity, and Starfire's complete and utter naivety. Keep up the good work.
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, I read the story 'Touch' by Kryalla Orchid a few months ago! Fabulous job sugar!
robstar.winchester chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhh! I squealed almost the whole time through! Loved it ahah! So cute and filled with a buttload of fluff!