Reviews for Blue Exorcist
Kittkatty chapter 22 . 5/11
Love the story hope you continue soon.
HaiChristmas chapter 22 . 4/24
I just reread your story, again. Please come back and finish it!
L YNAL chapter 22 . 2/23
You should update! I wanna read more! So please update this!
I just found this fanfiction by stumbling some recommendation site, and I must say that this is in fact one of most interesting fanfiction I have read. The way female rin is so natural and different yet is so similar to original rin. And how interesting Mephistopheles is in this whole scheme of things. I as a reader wanted to know wether he was after rin or not and how this mating thing will wove it self into the story. This story intrigues me and I wish to more about this au you have created. If you are unable to update for any personal reason than it is okay, as life has to go on. but please if you can spare the time in your life please further this piece more and update. Thank you for this amazing story.
Natsuki D chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
It was indeed needed
Can't wait for more I love the story (_)
divergentlover523 chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
Best Blue Exorcist fanfiction ever! Please update soon!
Evilneko101 chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
AWWWWW
NOW UPDATE ITS BEEN A HELLUVA LOT LONGER THEN A WEEK AND I NEED MOOAARR
goat99 chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
Awsome! I really like the fem Rin. The chapters could be a but longer but other wise great story and pls update soon!
TheCheshireGengar chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Please update soon!
Fantaku alliance chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
And then Satan said "let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet!"
Fantaku alliance chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
You wrote "son" instead of daughter of Satan, just so you know
crazyhorse1774 chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
Is it next week yet Q-Q
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I thought in this Rin's a girl: How can Rin be the SON of a demon if Rin's FEMALE?
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
I really love what you've done with Rin. It's awesome that she's a female here, and I think I read this a long time ago when it was a bit shorter, but who knows. Anyway, love where you ended so far. Please don't end with that though. I want to see what happens when they find out who she really is.
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Yay! Can you update soon?