Reviews for Blue Exorcist
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I wish there was a little more deviation. I mean, you did change something kind of major.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I feel like there is still not enough development in the plot. There is way too much retelling of the canon plot and nothing new. Please start speeding up the plot. I was really excited with the "springtime in Gehenna" thing, but after that nothing happened!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
You need to be careful with your nouns. BTW was that one of the seven king of Gehenna? Amaimon? Also I really hope this will not be a Bon/Rin story. I don't mind if there is a bit of it, but don't bound Rin down, please.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Yes! A plot! Finally your plot is out!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I kind of hated Yukio in the canon, and you are just making it worse by making him out to be an arse. I know the content of his words can be funny, but when it is being all the time, it is nothing but rude. I do enjoy what you did with the Leaper though. It was a bit cooler than what had happened in the canon.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Son of Satan? Don't you mean daughter? As much as like like the premise of the story, I feel like this is just a retelling of the canon so far. I couldn't really even tell Rin is a girl from the way things goes. First there was the weird combination of clothes Yukio set out for Rin during the supermarket interview day. It was just mostly the tie that threw me off. As for Yukio, why does he call Rin just "Nee"? For a while, I thought it was a verbal pause used in Japanese; like "nee, why is the sky so blue...". It would have been better if Yukio used "nee-san", "nee-chan", or even "aneki". It just sound so weird to just say "nee".
I hope things will get more interesting in later chapters, so I am not going to stop reading just yet. Sorry if I came out a bit rude.
Anyway, cheers!
akira demonio12 chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Me gusto mucho siguela pliz
TheHallow chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
eeehhhhhh?! Come on 3: Update already wah
TheVoiceOfLogic chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
son of a demon
femrin
LOL
at least edit the anime a bit XD
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...poor rin
TheEbilBunni chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Hey this is good so far! I really like how you made differences but also kept a lot the same. Like Rin's bad language. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
whereMAD chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
Love thiz ztory! Keep up the good work. I zo excited for zpring time!
zephyrventus13 chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Plz update!
It's really good
Crimson Siyrean chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I don't even know if I should continue this. I've scimmed it so far and its just a word for word rewrite. Why waist time on chapters we all already know? You should jump striegt to where your plot deviates and becomes fanfiction.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Finally an update i was going to hire a lynch mob if i didn't see one... still considering it if the next update takes as long...

so save my wallet the grief and UPDATE