Reviews for The Book
CescaLR chapter 1 . 10/12
this is a cool idea - well done, and the writing style is something new to me; its good. :)
Moar plz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like this and I hope youipdate it soon
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Update soon please!
tray125 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
interesting... cant wait to see what happens next
Margo352 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh this is REALLY good. I just imagine Harry Potter reading Harry Potter a year before going to Hogwarts.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I've never heard a take on this kind of story like this. Please continue! Will there be other characters joining him?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is a really fascinating idea. I've read a bunch of fics where they read the hp boooks but I don't think I have heard of one where harry reads it before even knowing about magic. Really interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Type your review here...
firelilly chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
please write more
I really enjoyed the first chapter
please update soon
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
It's only the first chapter, and already I'm finding it super unique and well-written - something you hardly ever find in a reading-the-books story, especially when the idea itself is rather cliche, not to mention quite rough around the edges!

He's ten and this is July, so I guess sometime the letters will arrive? Either way, I'll be reading this, definitely. Your writing style is just so, I don't know, well-done. Like beige prose or something. I've started an RTB too (aaand here is the inevitable self-promote, but ignore that and bear with me, because I swear your story really is amazing) and I'll go so far to say yours is better than mine.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I rather like the way you described Harry's cupboard - it brought out the child point of view, especially the repetition of spiders. And that part about grabbing one thing instead of another, and listing what he was not holding... yeah, that line had me.
(What I wrote so far definitely does not mean that I in any way approve of using a cupboard full of spiders and cobwebs as a child's room. It just means that I really like your writing style.)

Little Harry is kinda adorable. I almost made that little 'squee' noise a couple of times while reading this. (Almost because I refuse to do something that fangirl-ish.)
firelilly chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
please update soon
really want to read more