Reviews for White Lies
watlocked chapter 2 . 3/13
I love the waiter scene. That was hilarious. And overall, I LOVE THIS STORY. This adds so much to it, plugging in so many areas where the show doesn't really touch on Oliver's emotional side . . . I love it! D
LilyLanie chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful story, thank you so much for writing it. I don't think I've laughed out loud reading an Olicity fanfic until I got to the part where he backed over that laptop. That is quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever heard of.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
This was amazing! I loved how felicity's relationship with Edward affected Oliver. And the ending was just too sweet. Great story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Aaaaaah this was the best thing I've read in ages, from start to finish. I loved it so much. The laptop thing was such a great callback and so romantic! Wow. Bravo.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Wow wow wow. Perfect. I actually liked what you did with Oliver and Laurel here. Felt realistic. Really loving this. I never want it to end!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Fantastic chapter. Love all the extra scenes that you built into canon and just really fleshed out their connection. Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow I love this. Deserves more reviews! Awesome.
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Loved it
Vickstik chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I really loved this. I love the way Oliver can't even see that he is lying to himself in the beginning, and that Laurel doesn't try to hold onto him out of tradition or whatever and they both accept they're not right for each other. And I loved the restaurant scene. I was laughing so hard at Oliver testing whether she was watching him. So funny. I'll just leave it at I loved this, so I can go read Firsts. And thanks for recommending the Vegas fic. It was great!
someclarafication chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
This was amazingly well-written, and the simplicity of it was perfect. Bravo, and thank you for writing it. :)
Chris4 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I honestly have no idea how I've managed to miss this story, when I've read stuff you've written before. This was wonderful, even reading it after the season 2 finale. Great work and wonderful job!
carpediem chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
aww such great writing ! :) so happy you are working on firsts, I didn't want this story to be done quite yet.
alemap74 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Loved, loved, loved this story...it was wonderfully written...loved the way Oliver ran over the laptop and sought Felicity out just like the beginning...so cute! I hope you continue.
HeroineAddict chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Oh my fanfic gods. This was just, I mean, wow, just wow. I loved that it was half canon, half AU. I love that you added more Olicity moments without cutting Laurel out of Oliver's life (she is an important part of him turning into the man we want Felicity to be with after all.) I'm so happy Digg got a happy ending and that wedding scene was the best use of Felicity's peanut allergy that I have ever read. But most of all, I loved the closing lines of this because it really just tied it all up in a nice, green bow.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Loved it! You are ana amazing writer!