Reviews for The Dark Phoenix
Dracona Mortis chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
For the love of god, the Markers, the Olympians, and any other deities... THIS IS AMAZING! Two things I love: Batman and Ace Attorney. Another thing I love: Phoenix. One MORE thing I love: Fanfics. So this thing is... Its just... No words in my splendiferous vocabulary can comprehend this! The title of my personage is nothing compared to this! Perusifying this has made me a better writer! True story. But I give you 9029593849 internet cookies, my friend, and mountain dew. Keep up the work of a god!
I'd say this would be a turnabout. Like a god. (Heh Heh. See what I did there?)
6GunSally chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
This chapter fell pretty flat this time, but then it was a bridge between arcs. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but good luck!

I hope you and yours have a great holiday season!
CybeastFalzar chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY. I LOVE IT. THE HUMOR, THE DRY WIT... IT'S A WELL BALANCED BLEND.
MEleeSmasher chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Nice. I have a new chapter of Knight and the Lawyer up in a few weeks from now. Hopefully it will be good. Though it is short.
6GunSally chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
O.o

This fic just keeps getting better! I loved Trucy joining the team and how he wouldn't let her at first. The little misunderstanding carried very well through chapters 7-10!

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
6GunSally chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Awesome chapter! Definitely worth the wait!

Iris was perfect for Poison Ivy.
blaziebla chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
AHH! GRASS/POISON! QUICK, BRAIXEN, USE PSYBEAM AND FIRE SPIN!... wait, wrong franchise...

As soon as Trucy was named "Hope", I immediately thought of time capsules.

... Dead Rising. Just noticed the reference *sweatdrop*

Awaiting further update!
MEleeSmasher chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Very interesting. I wonder, will Apollo and Athena eventually appear in this?
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
... Aw, hell. Iris is going to target Trucy next chapter!?

I've seen Batman Begins, but that was so long ago that I don't remember which part you referenced xD Though, I'd expect nothing less of him.

Awesome chapter! I'm sorry I still can't beta... Actually, no, wait, something just occurred to me (and I now feel like an idiot for not thinking of it sooner). Do you have a Gmail? Google Docs works on my computer. I might be able to look over your work through there. Admittedly, I might not always get to it promptly, but... *shrug*

Awaiting further update!
MEleeSmasher chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I am really invested in this. Please continue. So wHere is mia?
blaziebla chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Ooh, Batgirl!Truck and Evil!Iris make their appearances! Can't wait for the next one!

I'd offer to beta, but seeing as I never log in and I'm not qualified to do so by FFN's standards anyway...
6GunSally chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Ah! Awesome chapter!
Typos happen, don't sweat them, but the grammar is even more improved, every chapter is better and better.

By the way, I really loved this:

-Thanks, Edgeworth. Don't worry, Maya. If that fails, I'll find her... No. HE will find her.

-Indeed. I will...

-Not you! - The couple said, scaring the prosecutor out of his wits.

I'm a big Edgeworth fan, and that was so him... :D

I love Trucy's elevated role and Iris as Poison Ivy-perfect really. But the characterization that deserves the greatest applause is Cody Hackins. He was such a minor character in the game, you could've done whatever with him, but his role and the personality you gave him are just awesome!

Story pacing is great, as per usual, and the chapters are long, so it doesn't kill us to wait a bit between them. I hope you are doing well at home IRL, that's more important.

I love the teasers, but I wouldn't miss them terribly if you got rid of them. I know what you mean about fitting stuff into a final product, sometimes the stories like to go off in their own direction!

Same Phoenix time, same Phoenix channel!
6GunSally chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Overall, great job so far. You're a fantastic storyteller, never forgetting to touch on romantic and dramatic points that make the audience care about the characters, while never leaving the action too far behind.

The formatting/grammar issues (the grammar actually shows marked improvement in chapters 4-6) do make this a bit tedious to read.

I look forward to the next episode!
6GunSally chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Ha! Terry Fawles! (I thought it might be him!)
This chapter is much improved from the last one! Including the ancient texts for Kurain and having a super villain that I kind of have some sympathy for-pure genius!

On to the next!
6GunSally chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Awesome chapter! I love the action scenes and the storyline.

You don't know how happy I am that you've brought Edgeworth in the way you did, like a schnazzy commissioner Gordon.

What I like best about this story is that it stays so true to the AA universe.

I was going to say something about the grammar issues, they're kind of distracting, but I noticed your request for a beta. I guess I'll see if that worked out in the next couple chapters.