Reviews for GWtW
karmen238 chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Are u gonna create a ne story and delete this one?
Changeling chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Personally I don't care either way, just remember to make it clear that it 's the rewrite of this story if you make a new link, so we know. Very glad that you're not giving up on this story like some authers do, when they're not happy with their work. Looking forward to see what changes you make.
CherryTree230 chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
I find it easier to just start a new story
Marine76 chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Please do not delete this story. It is great.
aprill99 chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
So I see you've obviously read The City of Bones. Congrats on having good taste.
The Things You Wish You Knew chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
Great chapter! Update soon :)
Bri P chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Omg this story tho! I'm so glad to finally have one where Derek's girl is his own age and he's not some "cradle robber"... Update soon! I love it!
megladon1616 chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
That fatty is going to attempt rape! I know it!
Good job though. I love it as always. ;)
xolovegrace chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
When I saw that you posted a new chapter, I literally squealed. This story is so amazing (Leah and Derek... *swoon*). Anyways, I suppose my favourite quote would be "No, I was thinking more about the hot, crazy, sex we had." Kate's voice had a seductive ring to it, before she grew overly happy, "but the fire thing, yeah that was fun too!"
MsRose91 chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
I loved the update! While I'm upset they won't be getting together soon, I can't wait to see what happens and let the romantic tensions build. I can't wait to see what you have planned. Post more soon!
Marine76 chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
I really really love this story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Love this story :) update again soon :) also more Derek and Leah :)
busybeekisses19 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Interesting how you changed it up :)))) still great though. Peter is just nuts period and I understnd her fear. Derek finally kissed her but like being a sourwolf he put up his guard again. Hopefully Derek rescues her
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
omg leahh! who did that to her? is it kate? omg you need to update! loved the whole funny date scene and ugh if only derek kissed her longer
MsRose91 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I loved the update! I am so happy the Deah finally kissed, but so upset about what happened afterwards. Hopefully they will clear that up and get together soon. I can't wait to see what you have planned, post more soon!