Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/9
This is really Beautiful ! :'))

Furihata's Love toward Akashi, and Kuroko's help.

And the last scene with Akashi came back and kneel in front of him.

*sobs*

How could I'm not in Love? I'm so in Love !
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is really good! You should write more like this. Maybe with other pairings... Just a suggestion :3
M chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love this story, it's so sweet 333
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
cute
Roxy chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I know the song and I was a bit hesitant in reading this fic. I thought "Aw what if it's corny' but I think I saw a line somewhere in tumblr, between Akashi and Kuroko and that motivated me to go read it. And let me tell you something, this has blasted all my expectations. This was so good and I had a little cry and what a wonderful end. This was Fantastic! Thank you for writing this and using one of my favorite's and rare character ship!
cjoycoolio chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Okay listening to the song while reading this gave me so much feels ugh. It literally made me tear up and the ending was just so perfect and cute kdsjfkdsjafkdsa FEEEEEEELS
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I liked it :) keep up the good work!
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG. I loved it! It's beautiful, painful at times (poor Kouki! and I'm sure Akashi suffered too but we see this mostly from Furihata's pov) and touching. I love the idea of Kuroko being an editor, and Kouki a mangaka. And that Kagami is still close to Kuroko. Thanks for the story!
lu-chan101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I am crying so much right now, how can u write something like that?
k.h chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
this is perfect imma cry ;u; thanks fot the story. akafuri is my otp
LOSTstigma chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Can't help but read this story over and over again. Really really touchy. Idiots in love, they just don't know how much they love each other. Favorite AkaFuri slash so far! And plz do allow me to say THANK YOU SO MUCH KUROKO SAMA! XD
Chibi123Poof chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This so beautiful story that I almost cry *Sob*
fangeolssu chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I cried an ocean as I read this. ;A; And no, this is not stupid. wjakwngwnwabngwa
RiversofSilver chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aaaaaaaw! Akashi, I love you.. XP
StringYX chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
hello I'm string,I very like Akashi and Furihata this CP,your stroy are very interesting(oo) can I translation into Chinese to share with my friends(oーo)?