Reviews for Reawakening
dmm chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
this was an amazing piece of work. i love the conversational build up. it was innocent and real. it's been tooooo long, since we've heard from you. i think you need to create a reunion story. one that we didn't get a chance to see in season four. and unfortunately, i don't know if we'll ever get to see it in season five. i'm starting to lose hope. maybe daryl and carol is something we've created in our minds. a beautiful fantasy. have we missed the signs? we're there ever any to begin with? anyways, i'm just feeling blue, but what do you think? can you give us the story we so deservedly need. blessings. hope to hear a new from you soon.
darylsdiva1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Love this! Perfect description of that feeling of seeing someone you've known for years in a new way because of some unrelated event; you captured that giddy, fingers tingling, heart thumping sweetness so well!
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! Oh my! You have talent, girl! This is what Daryl's welcome home should have been!

But, more than that, you very aptly described what happens to us sometimes, living in our 'beige' existence. As women we need to be reminded every so often that we are more than just caregivers.

Wonderful, beautiful, got my juices stirring! So glad I found this!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh this was down right lovely, my friend )
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was amazing! I wish it could of happened like this in the show, it's perfect!
I love how Axel's words actually made Carol realise who she is even after he died.
The smut was great too and hot!
Enula chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So this is the first Walking Dead fanfic I've ever read...and I'm SO happy about that (I mean, I'm not sure how all the others will compare, but ya know...)! Your writing completely drew me in, and your details and character descriptions and dialogues were just...wow. Amazing. Absolutely loved this!
Daryls Cherokee Rose chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow! Loved this. Carol's rediscovery of herself here is Amazing!
Fairies Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I. Love. This. How did I not read this sooner?! This is just gorgeous! It feels like such a natural step for both of their growth as individuals and in their relationship. Plus, the sex is steamy as hell! ;)
ImOrca chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
And that's how little badgers get made... ;) hehehe...
Axelrocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
God, I love your writing! :D I suppose I can forgive you for not updating To The Edge and Back if you keep giving us stuff like this!

Everything about this little piece made me love it. Poor Axel, though. :( I always liked him, but I wasn't too fond of him chatting up Carol lol. My favorite part was probably when she was mentioning all the things about him that were "distractin' ". I'm probably going to be reading this over and over. :D
Crittab chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Yes. Just yes. All of this. I love that it deftly explains away why Carol seemed so pleased when Axel was flirting with her. The different take on that scene in the cell is just perfect. Great job :)
crystal2817 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was freaking awsome
DarkAngelsShadow chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wowzers honey, i think we all be needen a cold dip into the ocean after that one. loved the uncertainty that was rolling of carol when she was heading to darly. How she grew in strength when he didnt push her away. The way he deflated when he thought all she wanted was a one time thing talk about hitting his emotions right on the mark. Lucky girl talk about a ride of her life. very well writen hon love all the weaving you have been doing for us.
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wow sexy .
Good Lord,
thank you Axel for helping with this revelations.
OK, big girlcrush now, but I think Melissa McBride have a lovely body, in this episode we can see a hot waist, curves and all. and she have a sexy voice too. Ok stoping now hahahaha
and I really can hear Norman Reedus voice when i read this ""Woman, what the hell are you on about?" hahahaha its so funny.
alibabwa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was fantastic. Melissa McBride has talked about Carols reawakening in this new world, of finding herself as something completely different, a woman who can flirt and be strong and loving. And I feel like this story embodied this idea. Completely capturing how numbed and closed off Carol has had to live for do long that things have to be shaken hard to wake the hell back up! And she was definitely shaken hard here :) I liked Daryls response too, open and giving, as if her new found powers had freed him as well somehow and let her hand stay on that knee. Well done!