Reviews for The enemy of my enemy is my lover?
ChappyRu chapter 54 . 1/5
Wow, this story is drawing me in so deep! I really dig this work! Congratulations on your baby! Hope you and your bundle of joy are blessed and full of sunshine!
ChappyRu chapter 38 . 1/5
I really liked how you described them through color. What an imaginative way to do it!
ChappyRu chapter 35 . 1/5
Oh yay! Renji is so darn smexy and sweet! Love the various pairings. I can totally see them actually involved with one another. I really am enjoying your writing. Thanks for creating such captivating story. Hope there will be more good times ahead.
ChappyRu chapter 34 . 1/5
Omg! Thank you for sending Rukia to the living world and to be reunited with friends and family! I just hope the good times keep coming. Still sucks what she and Jushiro had to go through.
ChappyRu chapter 21 . 1/4
Oh poor Rukia and Juushiro! Wish they could've been spared that horrific torture! This is normally not my cup of tea but I'm still going to finish this because it is a very compelling albeit extremely dark tale with a hopefully happy ending? Oh please let Rukia and Juushiro be okay! Waaahhh!
The Kujaku chapter 44 . 6/24/2015
Shuhei and Aizen . . . can't wait to see what's next.
The Kujaku chapter 36 . 6/24/2015
Pregnant men . . . this reminds me of the old TV show, Alien Nation! lol!

And I like Gin . . .
The Kujaku chapter 34 . 6/24/2015
Love how Kenpachi calls Byakuya "Princess."
The Kujaku chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Happy to see Yumichika. And other characters with whom I'm more familiar!
The Kujaku chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
"As always Fornicaras looked beautiful, dangerous, lewd, and disgusting all at once. With skin the color of hammered bronze, eyes the color of the bluest sky and hair of the blackest night hanging well past the waist the spirit was quite a sight. Fornicaras was tall, with lean, taunt muscles rippling under the copper skin that seemed to have an unearthly sheen to it. His nose had a bone through the septum and he also had one bone through each nipple. The dusky pink lips were pulled up in an almost superior sneer as the spirit observed the scientist. Szayel shuddered; his zanpaktou was as beautiful as it was terrifying." This is a GREAT descriptive passage. I also love the way this chapter starts: with a statement, then a qualifier. "He couldn't breathe; well, he could, just not well." Okay, I admit, I get a little skittish when I read the sexual stuff (I know you're laughing, right?), so I will limit my commentary to the non-sexual stuff!
The Kujaku chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I really like the way this chapter is written. I am always fond of the way an author can write in third person, yet go into the mind of a character to make it sound second person . . . "he realized, of course, that while he may be the most intelligent person still alive . . . " This puts us into the mind of the character and restricts everything to his point of view without becoming first person (until the next paragraph, where it does go first person). I very much enjoyed reading this. Sorry if my reviews are rather technical. I don't know all the charactes very well, so I won't comment on characterization. But I know what styles I like!
The Kujaku chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I like the idea of trying to figure out which character you're talking about. I honestly have no idea who this is. I particularly like the last sentence - it gives us four characters without identifying who they are yet. It makes me want to read more to find out who they are.
Blizard Engetsu chapter 56 . 5/7/2015
(that's my username. just didn't sign in)
On a more important topic this story is amazing. i love it and i can't wait for more. hopefully it is updated soon. plz continue the good work.
God of Spirits-Spirit Black chapter 56 . 4/10/2015
I. Love. It.
This story is so amazing and I cant wait for the next chapter and I love all the pairings ( several of my favs are in here) and its all so perfect! I WANT TO SEE AIZENS DOWNFALL!
My bad, caps was on...-'
sakurahan chapter 56 . 4/10/2015
This story is wonderful. I love it. I cant wate until the next chapter update. Im so happy I found this fanfiction. :D xD. Have a great weekend and take care. :D