Reviews for The enemy of my enemy is my lover?
SexyBVirgo chapter 55 . 1/5
Fucking evil Aizen! Kill him already! LOL
Panda Master X chapter 55 . 12/10/2014
Uh oh...spaghetti'O

I'm so happy that you're still updating! Whether or not it's a regular update, I'll patiently e waitin for the next cliffy. XD
iJapan chapter 55 . 12/3/2014
So I finally managed to catch up with this! I still don't approve of Szayel being dressed like a woman (ignoring his Resurreccion for a moment) :P

But otherwise good call with this chapter! I liked the flashback of Ichigo telling Szayel about Ginjou and Tsukishima (it was emotional and helped set the scene up perfectly) and the cliffhanger is suspenseful and promises lots of torment in upcoming chapters as is the norm for you. Can't wait for the next update! Aizen also needs to kind of be killed off. Soon. Very soon. Just a friendly reminder :)
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god yes bring Aizen down with a bang and let everyone live after it all please continue its too good to let lay quietly
SexyBVirgo chapter 54 . 11/16/2014
Ohhhh! Glad for the update! This was an interesting chapter. I liked it Congrats!
Jazzybella chapter 53 . 11/6/2014
Holy smokes. I think wiring got fried after reading this. You have me so hooked on Ken/Nnori ship and dish these two. You are the Goddess of Smut. But not only do you write incredible smut, but the plots are sublime. Seriously just want Aisen's head on a pike, we'll just for starters. You are marvelous beyond words. So hooked!
omg.hot chapter 52 . 6/30/2014
Wow..WOW..talk about hot, Dark Side of the Moon is blushing over here..heh
iJapan chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
...

This is still so ****ing hot no matter how many times I read it.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/20/2014
My heart bleeds for Gin and Shuhei. What Aizen did to them and put them through was just as bad as what he did to Juu and Rukia. He deserves to be pulled apart and eaten by wolves while still alive.

I don't know that I trust Tsukishima though.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/20/2014
Congratulations on your RN!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/20/2014
OH NO! Not Kasai and Reina!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/20/2014
This one of the hottest chapters I've ever read. Wow!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/19/2014
I feel so sad for Gin. For once in his life he was just trying to help someone else and this is what he's getting for it. He's going to die, Shuhei is going to die and the babe is going to die. I want to cry now.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
I was completely shocked by Tatsuki's death. Totally!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
Will Byakuya, Ulquiorra, AND Grimmjow share the inner world or will Byakuya share part of each, but Ulqui won't sense Grimm's and Grimm won't sense Ulqui's?