Reviews for One is such a lonely number
draguntearz chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
oh this was a beautiful companion to your firefighter/teacher one! it gave us a more behind the scenes'ish feel? i don't know, don't care. IT WAS FUN!
snowin' you chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I‘ve always wanted to read Grace Under Fire, but I haven‘t gotten down to it yet. This piece is great. The firetruck sex was blistering hot!
destielwincestalloftheships chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
THEY'RE SO CUTEEEEEEE AND YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER AND I LOVE YOU
67impala chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
To the readers: Yes, it is not necessary to read "Grace Under Fire" to understand and enjoy this fic but I HIGHLY recommend to read it after or before reading this one. I re-read after reading this one and this one simply fits right into the story. Somehow fills up the missing parts and more extra and dilicious epliogue episodes.
To the writer: I was so amzed that you didn't write this story but actually think about its relations with the previous story. Not to mention keeping the romance and hotness they had in the original fic. I am simply impressed with your detailed attention.. This story just made me love the original fic more! I only wish you could come up with more episodes hidden under your sleeves.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
*sighs happily*
I have read Grace Under Fire and this is a fabuous 'addition' to that fic. Your writing is, as always, supremely divine! I loved it and look forward to reading more of your work.
kamja chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Nice. I really like the fics "5 times/ways etc" kind. And this was really awesome. Poor Cas, had to go through Dean's crisis. But it was nice to see the relationship progresses.