Reviews for Hard Hearted
dowlingnana chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Wow, now I can see the arguing going on about her father and whether she was going to go or not, but, Eddie sure isn't about to give in too much is he? Funny how you've got the opinions of each sex just right. Awesome! ;o)
banshee69 chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Bella's gonna give Edward whiplash. Her hormones are confusing her herself. I love his kinds of dick theories. Maybe they should just come out and tell her about the kind of man Charlie is. Surely she'd believe Jacob if she doubted Edward. Charlies criminal activities is gonna put Bella in danger, if they haven't so far. Looking forward to more road trip.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Pretty much feel like Eddie. Isbe is making me more than tired and she isn't worth it in my books.
roxiegirl chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
This is priceless. Seriously! Loved the chapter, but this was the icing on the cake! Hmmm, now I want cake!

He had a theory. There were three kinds of men. One was a guy with a body and a dick. That was a whole man. Two was a dick with no body. That was Isbe's father. His own as well. Just dicks with no humanity. Third was a body with no dick. That was what she was trying to turn him into right now.
debslmac chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
loved this
Denny52 chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Heating up and man, is he a handful. One of those guys that's so much his own man, it's seductive and so, so hard to resist. Good luck Isbe.
jansails chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
This is where Isbe's inexperience & naiveté are showing.
She's a bit annoying, isn't she?
jansails/jan2
Denny52 chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Hopefully not headed to too much more trouble but I'm kinda thinking they are. Charlie's going to get ugly when he finds out Eddie's ignoring his warnings. *pins and needles*
flyrbrd chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Thanks!
dowlingnana chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Fantastic chapter...so realistic you make it, as in I can so sympathize with Isbe and Eddie too, lol. thanx ;o)
KatHat chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Dayum! What a chapter!

Not happy with Seth at all - of course for running with the money - at least he didn't take it all - but for taking advantage of a disabled person! I guess greed turns many people into senseless bug eyed monsters!

And Sal with all his insinuations...what a slimeball. Had to LOL at the 'rug' under his shirt - probably on his back as well. eeeewwww! What an unpleasant unattractive appearance. Why would anyone think that was attractive? ugh. If they were fencing stolen stuff, serves him right to not get all the money.

I'm pleased to see Ed kind of taking Jake under his wing as a 4th monkey and helping out Billy in the process. Good man.

Any other situation I suppose we could be yelling Road Trip! but what is Em thinking inviting the girls to go with them? He's thinking with the wrong head for sure! That's over 700 miles to Hot Springs! Risking the girl's jobs by taking them out for 3-4 days on that long of a trip - staying in hotels - is inviting all kinds of trouble to happen. Can't believe Rose jumped in on that as well and of course Alice does what they do, and Isbe? What is Charlie going to do? At least Ed's got the getting out of town part, but taking Isbe?

The feeling/attraction/pull between those two is just pulsing when they are together. The last paragraph cracked me up!

Thank you for this. I've been checking several times a day for update!

Kat
Rebadams7 chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
The iron is close to cracking now
R
insanemum chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
This story just gets wilder and wilder!
bon123 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! LOVE!
kathac chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I love Perry! Can't wait to read more :)
3,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »