Reviews for Hard Hearted
robertsbella2 chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
Nice chapter.
thunnababy chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
A beautiful, very moving end chapter for this incredible story. They had a rich, wonderful, crazy life together, beautiful family and a never ending love affair. Couldn't ask for more than that at the end of our days. My husband is waiting for me, I know it. We were blessed with a beautiful family as well.

Thank you again for another incredible story. It was like watching a movie as I read your words.
robertsbella2 chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Eddie staking his claim.
thunnababy chapter 51 . 9/9/2014
Well I am glad his good for nothing father was dead, it would have been awful for Edward to see him after all this time, after all the pain he caused Edward. He couldn't even put a stone on her grave, how rotten is that!
thunnababy chapter 50 . 9/9/2014
That was incredible, either you have a criminal mind or you know one. LOL Eddie knew just how-to get rid if a gun used in a murder, that was just...well it blew my mind. I was married to a cop for 20 years, our son is a Police Chief in a major city and I have never heard of such an idea.
thunnababy chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
Mia culpa, I haven't read The Penitent yet. Oy!

Brilliant chapter! This is an amazing story and I am so glad I touched it out in the beginning because I wasn't sure it was one for me. I should have known better. It's you, how could I go wrong? :)
thunnababy chapter 48 . 9/9/2014
I'd be upset too if I found out my spouse had money and didn't tell me about it. What was she thinking?

I keep telling myself, just one more chapter then I'll get something done around here but I can't stop! Thank god this is the last story I hadn't read yet and all that's left are updates for DITHOM. Lol.
thunnababy chapter 47 . 9/9/2014
As much as I despised Charlie, I think his torture and death was possibly a result of him trying to protect her from Carl or attacking Carl for taking the deed to her home.
thunnababy chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
What a mess. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
If Edward doesn't trust Em anymore after all they've been through together, who can he trust?
thunnababy chapter 45 . 9/9/2014
It has to be Charlie.
thunnababy chapter 44 . 9/9/2014
This job he has now is just what he needed if only to see how most people lived. Families doing everyday things,being together and living well. He can do that.
thunnababy chapter 43 . 9/9/2014
Pretty gruesome chapter. Will he step up for Em when the time comes?
thunnababy chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Here it is now, just what I was dreading. Keeping my fingers crossed because I don't trust Carl and his goons.
thunnababy chapter 41 . 9/9/2014
His love for Bella is making him a better man. I hope he doesn't get sucked back into that life style he's trying to put away.
thunnababy chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
How on Earth can he keep from her that Charlie sold her out of her Mother's house? Never mind the fact that Carl pretty much blackmailed him into buying it for almost twice what it was worth. The evil that men do. I can't wait to see the day C & C get their just deserts.
3,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »