Reviews for Hard Hearted
thunnababy chapter 39 . 9/9/2014
Uh oh, this can't be good, him all alone and having "visitors".

One thing has been niggling in my mind for a while and I forget to mention it. Why would Charlie laud Edward as a hero after that shoot up at the shop? What was his motive foe that?
thunnababy chapter 38 . 9/9/2014
I think he should tell her Carlie has been spying on them from the woods. I wonder what she would think of that? She knows he's a bastard and now she knows he's corrupt. What they should do is sell it and get out of Dodge, all of them.
thunnababy chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Wow! I didn't see that coming. There is more to uncover here.

This is genious storytelling. Every story of yours I have read
( and this is the last) is genious. I bow to you Counelor.
thunnababy chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
It will take a while, perhaps a child of his own to see that goodness in himself. He has to get away from all that is bad around him first though. Wo't be easy either.
thunnababy chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
It breaks my heart to read how much he suffered under that beast of a man who sired him. I can't even refer to him as his father because he was never that.

Their wedding, their first time, his first "I love you", all beautiful.
thunnababy chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
You, you made my heart flutter in this chapter. Nothing short of a genious. Takes my breath away.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
His strength is not. Only in his fists, it lies within the pure goodness in his heart when it comes to those he loves and Isbe above all.

Charlie is probably turning the town inside out looking for them.
thunnababy chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
I really love this Eddie. A throwback to what used to be a "real man". A "take no prisoners" man at that. But when he loves, when he loves it's as if he gives her the moon. There is no half way with him about anything. Period.
thunnababy chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
All his life he's suffered so much brutality it's a miracle he's still alive, still has that that goodness so rooted deeply within. It's there and as long as he has his Isbe he will survive.

Now we know who that ear belonged to and I'll wager a bet that it was a warning from Carl. So now Carl owns Charlie. How much worse can it get?

What happened to his bag of money? Is Billy in Carl's pocket too? This is pretty damn good writing but I have to say I am still confused. It's very twisted and I'm trying to figure it all out.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
It's all I can do to keep from jumping to the next chapter but damn what a chapter! What will Charlie do when he sees Edward?
thunnababy chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
You put me right there with them and I'm a wreck of worry. There is a lot I am trying to figure out because the way they talk it's almost like a riddle to me but I get the drift.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
Great chapter. My heart was in my throat in that room.
thunnababy chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
This chapter floored me. Isbe's determination to get to her Eddie despite the potential danger shows how strong she is, how powerful her love.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
What he says about how he feels about her, what she does to him is just beautiful.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Heis so territorial with Bella. Probably a good thing judging by the types hat ogle her. Will we ever get Isne's POV?
3,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »