Reviews for Hard Hearted
thunnababy chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Eddie is in love, for the first time in his life and her father is a cop!
I cracked up when Emmett blamed his bad luck at Monopoly for having eaten Freddie the fish. ROTF.
Those cigarettes in the woods behind Isbe's home ha me worried it worries Eddie too but he hasn't told her about it yet. Not good.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
I give him credit for leaving her this night. He respects her and wants to be good to her,
for her.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Oh god, I don't even want to know what's in that bloody bag of potatoes. Shivers.
Breck shampoo, woe haven't heard that in a long time. I used Prell when I was a teeny bopper. It was green and smelled so clean. A few chapters back you mentioned Ipana toothpaste...we used that!
thunnababy chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
The three of them are so gone it's funny.
What on earth is a moog?
thunnababy chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
A sign from above. ;)
thunnababy chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
He's being sexy and provocative with her yet still keeping it PG rated. LOL there weren't such ratings in those days, everything was "G".
thunnababy chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
I guess her having a cop for a father isn't enough to keep him away from her. Do they really think he won't find out who Edward is and who he's running with?
thunnababy chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Wait until he finds out that the cop is her father. At least I think he is, according to Hoyle. Lol.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Be careful what you wish for seems appropriate, no? Lol,
Whenever they do finally come together it will be, I don"t want to say Cataclysmic because that's more of a disaster of great magnitude, but it will be something to behold. Can't wait!
robertsbella2 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
OMG, it was Charlie watching at the house, off course he knew about Eddie, and WTF is going on with Billy and Carl and Charlie, no ways. I don't know how they're going to fix this.
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
Oh shit. Ok, does Billy owe Carl money, I hope not, is he going to give Eddie's money to Carl. So it's not Jacob watching Bella them, then who?
robertsbella2 chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
I don't I've mention in the last few chapter how much I enjoy your writing, again, just amazing. You have me at the edge of my seat in this chapter, just amazing.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
They do this Carl will own them.
robertsbella2 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
OMG, I hope they don't get into more trouble.
thunnababy chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I guess that's their first job then.
Sorry I haven't been reviewing each chapter, I was up all night and feel crummy, but I do like this story. They are growing on me. I'll try to do better later when I feel human again.
3,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »